• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I got that one but after you finished the quest where you have to plant the 2 seeds (Tomato and carrot) you still didn't unlock the H-Scene. And trust me I WACKED those moles around 1000000 times.
also didnt get anything. I cant find the alleyway either for the dreamworld

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
uff, I hope there will be optimisations for performance in the dreamworld. It's probably just my old hardware but there seems something extremly off for me. On the island I'm around 25-30fps, in the Dreamworld (which is way smaller but also has way more details) it's around 10-12fps.
BUT the absolute killer about that for me is: as soon as I get on the ladder outside of your house I get full 60fps oO (or around 48fps when some npcs walk by) but as soon as I let go of the ladder I'm back at 10-12fps. :(
Anyway, has anyone tips how to beat your first enemy? In the MCs inner monologe he's like "hu I still have the strenght from the island" but I'm lvl 1 and get the shit beaten ouf of me by everyone :/
Oh also there's this "girlfriends" house, which is basicly empty but when I leave it, the game locks with a blackscreen.

edit: Also the game softlocks for me when I let Rem cook anything with Tomatos, Carrots are fine but Tomato related meals just give me the eating scene without any options to choose, hence softlocking the game.

editedit: About Camilia, can't tell you how to get the locked scene, the only thing I noticed is that there's a interaction with the pot over the fire (you can drop it) mybe it has something to do with that.
Also the game still has an annoying bug that I encounter since day 1: if you click to fast through dialoge and/or click a dialoge menu option while the game hasn't loaded those fully in, you'll get locked. No menu, no way out of it besides killing the game (afaik).

Jul 6, 2017
uff, I hope there will be optimisations for performance in the dreamworld. It's probably just my old hardware but there seems something extremly off for me. On the island I'm around 25-30fps, in the Dreamworld (which is way smaller but also has way more details) it's around 10-12fps.
BUT the absolute killer about that for me is: as soon as I get on the ladder outside of your house I get full 60fps oO (or around 48fps when some npcs walk by) but as soon as I let go of the ladder I'm back at 10-12fps. :(
Anyway, has anyone tips how to beat your first enemy? In the MCs inner monologe he's like "hu I still have the strenght from the island" but I'm lvl 1 and get the shit beaten ouf of me by everyone :/
Oh also there's this "girlfriends" house, which is basicly empty but when I leave it, the game locks with a blackscreen.
Also the game softlocks for me when I let Rem cook anything with Tomatos, Carrots are fine but Tomato related meals just give me the eating scene without any options to choose, hence softlocking the game.
Well, I had some kind of tactic for leveling in the dream world. It's simple, just run away from the enemy until you have your energy bar full or at least at 75%. Then you try to stay away a few steps an wait until he STARTS running at (so there is still space between you two) you then you just hit until the kick comes and it should hit him without taking any damage. I hope you can understand this ^^'

Jul 6, 2017

edit: Also the game softlocks for me when I let Rem cook anything with Tomatos, Carrots are fine but Tomato related meals just give me the eating scene without any options to choose, hence softlocking the game.

editedit: About Camilia, can't tell you how to get the locked scene, the only thing I noticed is that there's a interaction with the pot over the fire (you can drop it) mybe it has something to do with that.
Also the game still has an annoying bug that I encounter since day 1: if you click to fast through dialoge and/or click a dialoge menu option while the game hasn't loaded those fully in, you'll get locked. No menu, no way out of it besides killing the game (afaik).
Yup also noticed that one but no idea what to do with it. :/

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Well, I had some kind of tactic for leveling in the dream world. It's simple, just run away from the enemy until you have your energy bar full or at least at 75%. Then you try to stay away a few steps an wait until he STARTS running at (so there is still space between you two) you then you just hit until the kick comes and it should hit him without taking any damage. I hope you can understand this ^^'
yeah that helped a bunch thx. :)
Well that and I found a baseball bat in the railway station, combined with you strat I finally got the first one. Rest should be ez now I hope. :)

Reactions: RemIsMySecondWaifu

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Without the bat, backpedaling is the only way. The enemies are not dynamic, they walk toward you, block, and hit. Learn their movement, crush them.

TBH, I feel like the dev needs to just make a separate game, even if it's still the "r-life universe", just a different build... the dream world is a cool idea, but I think it should be more of an actual dream, not a new game with new mechanics, enemies, "start fresh" leveling, currency, etc..
I also don't like how it's completely locked behind hours of gameplay for those who are just starting. Just getting from the beginning of the game to post-D2 takes at least an hour even if you know what you're doing, that includes cheating and glitches. That is a requirement too, you need the house upgrade, and you need mushrooms unlocked, no way around it.

So much of this game is good and so much of this game is bad. Translations appear to be getting far worse. Content seems to get lazier, half finished ideas scattered all over the damn place. Dev is either really good at procrastinating, or just good at milking the patrons with promised future content. Where the hell is D3 and D4? I wanna smash that demon bitch already! :b

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
For anyone having trouble with the fights in dreamworld, i found out that the third hit of the "strong" combo(pressing "1" three times) ALWAYS knocks the enemy down. If timed correctly you can stunlock the enemy without any chance for them to retaliate. Just keep an eye on your stamina.

P.S. i found it's easier to use this method while having no weapons equipped. Somehow the combo is harder to hit when using the baseball bat.

Reactions: sick0r

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
I can totally see how there's alot to critic about this game, but in my o(pi)nion (like the ones you can grow in the game now o_O) there're a few things that make me not care so much about it:
A: single dev (with wage/unknown experience)
B: who actually has a real job, does this 'on the side'
C: mostly monthly updates

I kinda agree that there should be more focus on bugfixing/balancing and the main plot line. But if you look at this as an alpha build this makes actually sense: put in all the features you want and fix/balance them in the beta. Altough I agree that this starts to look like feature creep, even though I see it as one of the strong points of this game/dev that he's willing to try new stuff, which always means learning new things and dealing with new problems.
And he does that, even though the business model of Patreon kinda leads most devs to focus on content (mostly sexy content) because ppl will jump the ship if those are not there. Before this update his patreon income went down over 100$ (it also recovered now that the update is out but it shows how easily projects like this can go south)

Overall I always looked at this game as something I could do myself, if I would put in enough time and effort, but this guy does it for me so I don't have to deal with all the pain that comes with something like this. (y)

talking about bugs, just had a slightly funny one. I did the last yamakaze quest pretty late (the one with her necklace) and after the reward sex she seemed vanished, until I found her here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

few notes about dreamworld: sometimes npcs fight each other, might be possible to instigate that. there're some low walls where you can stand on and hit enemys and they can't hit back.
also at this point im pretty sure the high fps drop on my end is related to the mc charakter model, which I guess has to be something more complex for the fighting and the wall climbing and stuff but... yeah it's a mayor fps drain on my end.
also the save system kinda screws me over: if you die, the game auto saves (without telling you) then you have to wait 24h to go back in again and all exp/money you had before you die gets lost. haven't even reached lvl2 so no big deal.
edit: to be more precise, your exp/money goes back to before you entered the dream. so if you got some exp/money and don't think you can beat more ppl or want a full health refill: go back to the island and then back in (no 24h cooldown in this case)

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
How to get Camillia scene:
so you have to do at least two mushroom related scenes. I've done the Camilia:Red Guy:Blue and Camilia:Red Guy:nothing combinations and ofc you have to be there and peek. After that on the next day I did the whack-a-mole game again and either that or the points from it triggered a new quest.
Oh and I also did a decent amount of gardening. But don't expect to much from the scene.

EDIT: On the contrary: the blond prostitute in the dreamworld has probably the most detailed BJ scene in the game so far. facial animations, sounds, camerawork and even a bit of voice. I always thought of the sex scenes in this game as average but this looks promising for future stuff. :love:

Reactions: Gabaw and Zeppole

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys any bady dont have a full save from last ver? i lose my save and i am to lazy to play all game again xD

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
[QUOTE = "asus787, post: 1567827, member: 140119"] ¿Cómo hacer una Solicitud H con Nyotalia? No puedo encontrar la respuesta en este hilo ([/ QUOTE]
Primero tienes que usar el hongo rojo 3 veces en él (aplicas a las 0 en punto y te vas a dormir y obtienes una escena, al día siguiente intentas 1 culpa (ahí acumulas las primeras 3)) preguntas sobre la h -pregunta y obtienes un paizuri y con esto desbloqueas para poder entrar al baño con ella (17 horas), lo que le da otra culpabilidad, acumulas 5 culpa y puedes tener relaciones sexuales con ella.
el hongo rojo que obtienes en la segunda misión de yamakaze (no es para alimentarlo durante 2 días y luego te vas a dormir una noche para ver la escena y al día siguiente desbloqueas el hongo rojo).
Adiós

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys any bady dont have a full save from last ver? i lose my save and i am to lazy to play all game again xD
First you have to use the red mushroom 3 times in it (you apply at 0 o'clock and you go to sleep and you get a scene, the next day you try 1 guilt (there you accumulate first 3)) questions about the h-request and you get a paizuri and with this you unlock to be able to enter the bathroom with her (17 hours) which gives another culpability you accumulate 5 guilt and you can have sex with her.
the red mushroom you get in the second mission of yamakaze (it is not to feed him 2 days and then you go to sleep one night and get the scene and the next day you unlock the red mushroom).
Bye

Reactions: Qobos

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
how to make H Request with Nyotalia? I can't find answer in this thread(
First you have to use the red mushroom 3 times in it (you apply at 0 o'clock and you go to sleep and you get a scene, the next day you try 1 guilt (there you accumulate first 3)) questions about the h-request and you get a paizuri and with this you unlock to be able to enter the bathroom with her (17 hours) which gives another culpability you accumulate 5 guilt and you can have sex with her.
the red mushroom you get in the second mission of yamakaze (it is not to feed him 2 days and then you go to sleep one night and get the scene and the next day you unlock the red mushroom).
Bye

Reactions: Qobos

accu.d

Feb 10, 2018
Found out how to activate Camilla event. After garden event is completed, you need to give red mushroom to her and blue to her husband and peep. And then peep once more (i gave blue to her and red to him). After that - talk to her during the day.

Reactions: Weimn

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
so to elaborate. Theres the stripper, 2b, the one girl who walks the street, the other girl who walks the street or is up on the roof with the sword, and the girl in the store correct? then camilla

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes