4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
use Q to drag them into backyard of a building to the right past vending machines the spot will be near cartboards laying there.

how to start Camille event it seems not working for me one of the seeds she gaves me dont want to grow.
Yep one of the seeds (not the tomato one) isn't growing at all

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How did you get nto the dreamworld ? I tried a few things but nothing seems to be working
You have to give your entire family sleeping mushrooms, and sex them in one night. Then you can activate your own bed, and there will be a new option for using a sleep mushroom on yourself.
Might be wrong on that, it's posted somewhere here in the thread. Check out the magic in my signature to find it yourself.
TBH. Dreamworld is a little bit garbage right now. Combat is ridiculous, but fortunately you can use CE to cheat money so you only have to kill one enemy.

Also a note to everyone: the female who gets knocked out after combat, you can drag her into an alleyway by holding Q. But the scene will hard lock the game and you can't do anything. Just a warning.

Jul 6, 2017
You have to give your entire family sleeping mushrooms, and sex them in one night. Then you can activate your own bed, and there will be a new option for using a sleep mushroom on yourself.
Might be wrong on that, it's posted somewhere here in the thread. Check out the magic in my signature to find it yourself.
TBH. Dreamworld is a little bit garbage right now. Combat is ridiculous, but fortunately you can use CE to cheat money so you only have to kill one enemy.

Also a note to everyone: the female who gets knocked out after combat, you can drag her into an alleyway by holding Q. But the scene will hard lock the game and you can't do anything. Just a warning.
Are you sure? I had no problems with the 2 female enemies I could get both scenes by dragging them into the alleyway

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are you sure? I had no problems with the 2 female enemies I could get both scenes by dragging them into the alleyway
If the game didn't hard lock on me, I wouldn't have mentioned it. Yes I'm sure.
Perhaps it's a fluke, but a nasty bug nonetheless.

ModernKombat

Jul 20, 2018
I regret that my english is not very good that we say....i only ask if someone will upload the new version that has come out

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Do anyone know where Kawakaze is?
She's at the shop. There is a travel point next to the train crossing (dream world).
It costs dream money to go anywhere, and you have to painfully gift her items (which seem like the selection of +3 point gifts are selected at complete random each time, really dumb) until you can H-request.

EternalMemory

Jun 13, 2018
She's at the shop. There is a travel point next to the train crossing (dream world).
It costs dream money to go anywhere, and you have to painfully gift her items (which seem like the selection of +3 point gifts are selected at complete random each time, really dumb) until you can H-request.
Thank you a lot,I thought the shop can only buy flowers XD

Jul 6, 2017
Probably have to play wack a mole 1,000 times to get enough trust points. There is a new quest, assuming that's where it starts, or that is the quest. Unsure.
Yeah, I got that one but after you finished the quest where you have to plant the 2 seeds (Tomato and carrot) you still didn't unlock the H-Scene. And trust me I WACKED those moles around 1000000 times.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes