4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
no clue haven't figured it out yet
you need to increase her guilt through either red mushroom at night (say yes when she asks if you hear anything last night), or hj while bathing in the evening. Do this around 8-10 times and she will say yes to your H-request. After request is complete the second option will unlock

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Sooo basically the new H-scenes in v0.8b is
(4) Nyotalia:
- 2 new rape scene while sleeping. (Paizuri and Sideway)
- Handjob in the bathroom. (Available on 1700)
- New missionary sex. (Only available after you built up her guilt 8-10 times?)

(1) Yamakaze:
- Sex scene in the bathroom. (Available on 1500)

(1) Rem:
- Sex scene in the bathroom. (Available on 1900)

(3) Patchouli:
- New rape scene while sleeping. (Sideway)
- Sex scene while shes high on Red Mushroom.
- Sex scene after finishing her 2nd quest. (The quest become available the next day you had sex with her while shes high on Red M.)

Helpy

Oct 28, 2017
cant load my game. if i press load button nothing happens.it worked before
Stupid question, but still, you had a save?
I mean previous versions. where it was not necessary to start the game from the beginning.

ANyad

Jun 3, 2017
Stupid question, but still, you had a save?
I mean previous versions. where it was not necessary to start the game from the beginning.
Solved. i had to start a new game after build a tent make a save. then i have to overwrite the saved game with my old save then it worked...

Reactions: Gabaw

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Sent a PM to klx, hopefully they will add my new walkthrough to the OP soon. But for those of you who want it, here it is.
Opening it here will allow you to see the full text file in browser.
You can copy it to a notepad or whatever.

Reactions: throw_nws

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Any strategy for the boss of dungeon 2, or do you just swill potions and believe. Finally grind through all the trashy platform puzzles after an hour and you get one chance to work out the boss mechanics, fail and choose god mode or quit. Dev needs a punch in his smart mouth.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Added walkthrough to OP.

Now you can read how to git gud and still fail miserably.

Reactions: sick0r and Prick

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Any strategy for the boss of dungeon 2, or do you just swill potions and believe. Finally grind through all the trashy platform puzzles after an hour and you get one chance to work out the boss mechanics, fail and choose god mode or quit. Dev needs a punch in his smart mouth.
You had trouble with that? Just kite her attacks, and hit her when she is vulnerable. Three attack turns for you and she is defeated. Also depends on the player stats. If you aren't using cheats, have fun grinding to at least level 15. You need speed, strength, and HP maxed for D2.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes