4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I was thinking about doing a video but ran into problems when restarting from beginning. I guess/hope this will get fixed with the public release. But right now it seems like the new content added is just for ppl on the latest patch with no regards for triggers or anything when you start from beginning. I could deal with the early Mom quest by just ignoring it, but then the game soflocked when I got a new Rem quest and talked to her.. and I didn't save for a while. So yeah I won't bother with a new game or vid until that is fixed.
I had the exact same thing happen to me while I was writing the walkthrough. Had to restart from nothing.
I brought it to the dev and he said he will look into it. I believe it's the "house" quests starting before the house is even built, which the game just completely implodes.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Does Pedobear have all the pics I missed, or just his own collection? And is there a point to playing his bonus rounds?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Does Pedobear have all the pics I missed, or just his own collection? And is there a point to playing his bonus rounds?
The bonuses are the same as the image, except they are animated.
I don't think you can see the pedo rewards in your inventory, haven't tried.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Fuck, I built the house and now I think I'm locked out of a lot of content. I still havent gotten any red mushrooms yet and the quest jsut never comes up.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Fuck, I built the house and now I think I'm locked out of a lot of content. I still havent gotten any red mushrooms yet and the quest jsut never comes up.
Keep feeding them. Red mushrooms come from Yamakaze, so focus her until you get the quest.
Also, the quests are way more stable after you build the house, so you're fine.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
...the walkthrough is a bit off...cannot find the goggles...halp?
The goggles are infamous at this point for being glitchy and bugging out. Sometimes they literally don't load in at all. Exiting and loading the game typically solves this, though it can take more than one try, and I have had it reset the entire quest for me before. Either way, the game has several known stability issues, so you might want to see if that's the case before faulting the walkthrough.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
...the walkthrough is a bit off...cannot find the goggles...halp?
I'm gonna say this once, if anyone thinks I would put false information in the walkthrough, but they don't do their own research, then go make your own walkthrough. I guarantee if you spent five minutes searching this thread you would have found your answer.
searchmagic.png

Reactions: L33tmaster

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I have collected all of 5 H-comics and 19 of 21 H-Pictures. Anyone had any idea of where could they be? I've swim around the island and collected every of them on outer boundary already as well as the top of the mountain and rocks but still couldn't find the last two. I don't suppose that I have to climb and check all of them tree right.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I have collected all of 5 H-comics and 19 of 21 H-Pictures. Anyone had any idea of where could they be? I've swim around the island and collected every of them on outer boundary already as well as the top of the mountain and rocks but still couldn't find the last two. I don't suppose that I have to climb and check all of them tree right.
I've never found any in trees, not going to say there isn't one, but some of them can be sneaky.
There is a handful in the dungeons too, if you missed those you're screwed because you can't go back.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I've never found any in trees, not going to say there isn't one, but some of them can be sneaky.
There is a handful in the dungeons too, if you missed those you're screwed because you can't go back.
If you mean the secret 2nd floor room in the 1st dungeon? Yeah I loot all that one too. I'm checking the tree. Hope there's none. I'm sure I've collected all under the water including the river.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
If you mean the secret 2nd floor room in the 1st dungeon? Yeah I loot all that one too. I'm checking the tree. Hope there's none. I'm sure I've collected all under the water including the river.
I think there's two in D2 as well, I don't remember finding any more than two.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes