4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

domina1911

Feb 5, 2018
I spot 2 more blue mushroom spawn at waterfall area
and 1 more red mushroom on hill behind a big rock, about 60meter west from base

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I think there's two in D2 as well, I don't remember finding any more than two.
Alright I've replayed the D2, indeed it has 2 of the H-pictures but after I'm done with collecting around the island I forgot to save and I've press talking to the NPC and the game freeze because the dialogue box refuse to show up. So I lost all the progress.

Reactions: Prick

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
soory for this comment but where the gooddam collected pictures go ? i looked the everywhere in the house but İ dont have any idea
thank you rFOR eply /sry for my english thank you for understanding

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
soory for this comment but where the gooddam collected pictures go ? i looked the everywhere in the house but İ dont have any idea
thank you rFOR eply /sry for my english thank you for understanding
the pictures are in inventory, click the pan symbol to access the area where they are, the icon is a book with the name H pictures

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
Platform game with these shitty controls? Deleted.
Something that had SO MUCH potential is ruined for the shitty platforming.
I can not give this anything but a shitty review.
I will not in good conscious tell anybody to get this game, in fact i will tell them the opposite.
When/if this is changed I may try this again.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a way to use old saves or is it start over each time?
I recall someone mentioning a method to move old saves into the newer version's folder, but I don't remember what it is or even if i was on this thread. That said, I ALSO don't know if old saves are even compatible with newer builds, as that changes from game to game, and sometimes build to build of the same game.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
to move your save to the new version, go to the r-life_date folder and look for SaveData folder and copy the SaveData folder to the new version of r-life_date folder

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
hi patchouli again invisible after giving the red mushroom and on the screen appeared a new event, but at night always appears help with this please. By the way, try to close the game.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes