4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Nice job flooding the thread.
Idk why the walkthrough was removed from OP, it still works for the most part.
I'm sharing it here again, with the addition of the new patchouli quest added in among other edits.
I am still unable to find the googles .-. where exactly is it? in the cave behind mom? where the only path takes to a dead end and there is a undead/warrior on the right and a rabbit on the left? if so i cant find them .-.
Edit I saved the game then loaded it again and for some reason she has her bra back on and the quest disappeared

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
how to complete dungeon 2 i finished lever part and i did the jumping but theres nowhere to go after fourth jump

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I am still unable to find the googles .-. where exactly is it? in the cave behind mom? where the only path takes to a dead end and there is a undead/warrior on the right and a rabbit on the left? if so i cant find them .-.
googles r near where u found mom when ur on the road next to the waterfall there is a small beach infront of u it should be there

Reactions: crunchie123

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The goggles will only be there if you have started the quest. They should be right there on the beach after passing the skeleton, or maybe just in the water.

Reactions: crunchie123

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
what house u mean tent and fence?
No, I mean the proper house you have to build after the campsite is blown away in a huge storm, triggered by sleeping at midday after a certain point. Without a building to make the kitchen IN, there's nowhere for it to go.

Nice job flooding the thread.
Idk why the walkthrough was removed from OP, it still works for the most part.
I'm sharing it here again, with the addition of the new patchouli quest added in among other edits.
I don't want to seem ungrateful, but to be honest this is the kind of walkthrough I was complaining about in an earlier post. Most of it is just repeating in game objectives without much explaining about how best to do that. So while it isn't *wrong*, it also isn't all that helpful. The only things I got from it were time specific events. Nearly everything else I progressed more from my own blind stumbling.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The only things I got from it were time specific events. Nearly everything else I progressed more from my own blind stumbling.
I see your point, it really isn't that helpful... but I think the game and the walkthrough both require the player to have some critical thinking skills.
I do realize the game itself is poorly organized, and confusing at best. I may consider writing my own walkthough if that's the case, because a ton of this game is just bullshit for any sane person to deal with.
That's going to take some time though, so I may upload that another time.
I wrote the current walkthrough for House Party, which took me months. This game isn't so big though, so I won't have to sweat as much.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Dev should add the option to change keys. Caps Lock won't work so there is no way to equip weapons or tools (and yes my Caps key works fine outside the game) and option should be provided to reset keys for those in a similar situation.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I may consider writing my own walkthough if that's the case, because a ton of this game is just bullshit for any sane person to deal with.
Was considering the same for the same reason. Would have started already actually, if I didn't have some real life responsibilities on my back atm.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Dev should add the option to change keys. Caps Lock won't work so there is no way to equip weapons or tools (and yes my Caps key works fine outside the game) and option should be provided to reset keys for those in a similar situation.
there is change key it when u open game and that pop up appears click the input tab

elock13

Mar 17, 2018
Because this game is so fucking frustrating, and fails to lead the player anywhere, I'm just going to to share my save.
It should have everything unlocked, but you may still be able to unlock something here and there. Enjoy.
Hey sorry im new. Can you tell me where to extract the save to?

Beanpole

Jun 30, 2017
Any way to unlock the second sex scene with mom yet? It says locked instead of coming and says I need to do something first, so I assume there is.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That's going to take some time though, so I may upload that another time.
Yeah, this game is being super unstable for this build.
Dialogue keeps causing freeze ups where I can't do anything at all and have to force the game to close.
This walkthrough is going to take some extra time because I've had to restart once now, and the freezes keep occurring.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Can someone tell me what's going on? I downloaded the new version (0.8) and I can no longer open my inventory nor can I use the teleport cheat or item cheat. Do I need to re-download this or what?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can someone tell me what's going on? I downloaded the new version (0.8) and I can no longer open my inventory nor can I use the teleport cheat or item cheat. Do I need to re-download this or what?
Works fine for me, did you try pressing (right) control + C?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes