4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Got into an H-scene but couldn't do anything but change the camera, how do you begin the action??
Most scenes should have a button in one of the corners, usually top right, that can be clicked to start. It usually says "Normal," implying you'll start at a normal pace, then changes to "Fast" so you can speed up. Admittedly it can be hard to tell it's supposed to be a button and not just a sign, and some H scenes proceed on their own without input from you, but otherwise I don't know what to tell you. If that doesn't work you might have a bug on your hands.

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
seems like I got to make a walkthrough(?) video because images seems doesn't help some people. :/

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Well there's always the red mushroom scenes, which is how I got Guilty points before. Unless the new version took those out or changed them?
Oh right, already forgot about that. Haven't tried it but I guess that should work, so you can actually rise it by 2 points a day.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
cheers any help finding the family ive only found the sister lol
In post #1086 on page 55, I put up a screenshot of where the maid can be found. As for Mom, she's hanging out at the corner of a mountain next to a rock. You can pass through the tunnel next to the fresh water pool and make a right as soon as you exit, or just follow the shoreline in front of the tent you didn't build, across from the lone mini-island.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
why does noone look at the old post to see if someone else had the same problem. i swear it take longer to wait for a reply then to look and old post

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
1st dangeon. After room with many traps, and fight with 2 orks, I can't find anything. For one door need master key, for second - big key. Where I can find they?

Reactions: ronarudo

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to get the bucket?
Never mind I'm dumb.

So new patchouli event, give her a red mushroom at late night, then wait for two hours. Don't wait over two hours. Talk to her, do the things, then in the morning you will get a new quest. She will disappear, and you can find her under the big pink tree next to menace.
MAKE SURE you have a weapon crafted before you talk to her at this point, because you will need to fight two skeletons. Really awkward when you don't even have one :b
This will unlock sexy time with her.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes