4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
i cant even find the relatives in first main quest haha
maid in the middle of map on a rock mom is west side of map south being the side u start when u c the water fall follow that stream and mom will be on right side sister is on east side on the beach next to a rock.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
1st dangeon. After room with many traps, and fight with 2 orks, I can't find anything. For one door need master key, for second - big key. Where I can find they?
in the main hall there is a secret door on the right before u go up the spiral stairs and on other side one of the walks is secret passage too i forgot specifically which one but its also in same hall area. NOTE i would advise getting the prison first if u don tk how to get prison u have to catch the fish girl wandering in open area between where u find sister and sakura tree then press f10 and go to moster girl camp and there will be a question mark u build prison and catch fish girl again and u can detain. then go do 1st dungeon and fuck lizard girl then send to prison. ANOTHER NOTE make sure u have 2 small keys for prison and boss in 1st dungeon before fighting boss

Reactions: Bazz

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
is there a way to transfer data from v.7 to v.8 i tried copying the save file of v.7 and pasting it into v.8 but data didnt transfer

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
idk how to get mushrooms any help?
Mushrooms unlock through quests, have to unlock them before the mushroom cheats will work. Blue from the first Patchouli quest, and red from a Yamakaze event.

After the quests you can find them at set points around the island, if you search the thread you should be able to find where people have posted images of some locations.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
idk how to get mushrooms any help?
Nice job flooding the thread.
Idk why the walkthrough was removed from OP, it still works for the most part.
I'm sharing it here again, with the addition of the new patchouli quest added in among other edits.
@klx feel free to re add this to the OP.

Reactions: Bazz

slench

Dec 3, 2017
using v0.8b and girls still cannot move... Don't know how to fix. :'( and no response to my post last week:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
using v0.8b and girls still cannot move... Don't know how to fix. :'( and no response to my post last week:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
They don't really walk around on their own, they teleport to different locations throughout the day.

slench

Dec 3, 2017
They don't really walk around on their own, they teleport to different locations throughout the day.
I mean it's a glitch where the girls have no animations at all and the H-scenes do nothing. they just sit there.
it must be my hardware preventing me from running this properly.:FeelsBadMan:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I mean it's a glitch where the girls have no animations at all and the H-scenes do nothing. they just sit there.
1. Share your PC specs.
2. Which version of R-Life are you currently using?
3. Some archive extractors can get hiccups where the data gets corrupted, or doesn't completely transfer. I can suggest you try to download it again, and unpack it again.

Reactions: crunchie123

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
im stuck on building the Bath house @.@ i ran around looking for the build icon in and around the main house and talked with Nyotalia but cant seem to find anything

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
how to complete dungeon 2 i got to the part when u hit lever and then i did the jumping stuff but there was nothing after the 4th jump

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
i have pretty crap specs and it runs fine

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes