creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Is the male also getting a reputation for being a slut and as a result gets to suck cock in the bushes outside his home for some petty cash?

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
May be in the future, but not at this point.
I might be a little off tone.

But I tend to see games where the male protagonist have to grind to see sex scenes.

And others where the female protagonist have to 'pay penalties' or 'earn cash' and thus one see sex scenes.

It would be refreshing with a break in those stereotypes.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
It would be refreshing with a break in those stereotypes.
That may be. For now I have tons of work to do, just to fill one branch of the game, "alfa-dom-male". Giving the fact of slow advance, it will take some time. I'm leaving the "plugs" on the way, to be able to make forks in the storylines. For now it's pretty much one way, player's decisions lead to nothin or to one and only route. In the future there will be more than one route. May be some gay-related, or just fem-dom, I haven't decided yet. You are right to suggest unusual ways in game development. Or it will be just-another-typical-clone of those games people download, play and forget next day.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Glife was around long before Province Girl, but after ETO. G-Life is more than it's own game now where as Province Girl was basically a remake of ETO and a poor one at that IMHO.
Sorry to drag this old post up but its not fair on PG so I'll add a little clarity:
GL was mostly a translation project for some time (I know I translated hundreds of files) but it had started to add its own functions and content when PG started. We communicated with each other (not as much as I would have wanted) and shared a number of stories and events, even code. It was never a competition and we always wanted to see PG succeed. PG was far more than just a remake of ETO, it had to be ETO didn't even have the Pav school (that was from a mod after DeGross had quit ETO).
We learnt a lot from PG and it helped GL grow and expand, I hope in turn PG benfitted from us.

As for Province Guy, what I see has great promise and I wish you all the best with your project. If you ever need anything just let us know and we'll do what we can to help.