• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
Issue resolved, thank you!
Apparently, some code alteration I've made to QN game.exe looks like virus to Defender. To avoid such surprises in the future, we are back to stock game.exe version. It has only 5 save slots though...
Links in OP updated.

Tanuki Taro

Jul 13, 2018
Issue resolved, thank you!
Apparently, some code alteration I've made to QN game.exe looks like virus to Defender. To avoid such surprises in the future, we are back to stock game.exe version. It has only 5 save slots though...
Links in OP updated.
Thank you for your quick response. I look forward to future updates.

Reactions: orc777

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
It says I have to watch Nataly close and Sveta too, especially around close neighbours. Any ideas or tips?

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
It says I have to watch Nataly close and Sveta too, especially around close neighbours. Any ideas or tips?
There is a Walkthrough in the OP. Quote: " Pay a visit to Shulgin at the third floor. Hide in the storage room up until 22:30 and then go to a bedroom and peek. Eventually you will see Nataly there. "

Reactions: BobCarter

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
There is a Walkthrough in the OP. Quote: " Pay a visit to Shulgin at the third floor. Hide in the storage room up until 22:30 and then go to a bedroom and peek. Eventually you will see Nataly there. "
Sorry. I was so tired I missed the walkthrough. Thanks for taking the time to explain

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
Great idea! Nice visual design, the art is good! But, unfortunately, there is one unpleasant fact... The developer has already abandoned the development of one game(Province girl). Will he have enough patience for at least 15% here? I take into account that here he'll have to draw pictures.

Zeliboba3891

Mar 12, 2020
No promises this time. Also - no excuses, as there is no team to blame.
The fact that there is no team, it is good on the one hand. There are no disagreements, no whims. I wish you good luck in the development! This could be a cool game to play.

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
awesome!!!
a male protagonist girl's life game is like my wish since playing that game long ago
I looking forward to this project will be in the future

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
why is the girl, in the preview pic, with the black top, looks like gina gerson??
:)

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
why is the girl, in the preview pic, with the black top, looks like gina gerson??
:)
The model was, hmm, a prototype for the NPC. In the original game we used her photos. In this game I try to retain as much as possible from the original. And, by the way, it's much easier to draw. Main problem in development is not a code, it's sketching. Unfortunately, there is no software that can turn photo to sketch with decent quality. I tried it for beach events, and it's horrible, worse than my English.

Reactions: laladon

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
BTW, just to make things clear: in the beginning it was " Eto" by DeGross and others. And then came "Province Girl". "Girl Life" was actually a clone of "Province Girl". At some point, 4-5 different and independent versions of the same game existed. Then we moved "Province Girl" to Quest Navigator, and developed current UI. Then and only then we created a dual langage engine, and started translating. And then due to some reasons now irrelevant, we broke up. And then some of us took the game and started to rework it for male MC.
Glife was around long before Province Girl, but after ETO. G-Life is more than it's own game now where as Province Girl was basically a remake of ETO and a poor one at that IMHO.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can you choose if you want to be sub or dom in the game? am a sub my self so thats why am asking am sorry for bothering you :)