• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Volontieur

Dec 15, 2017
Actually, it's more my horrible English. I was absolutely sure that it's the same word for men and women underwear. Appears it is not o_O. Now I understand that strange look people give me sometimes. lol
If you need any help to translate it correctly - be my guest. )
But, i'm not a programmer, so... only text, pease.

Last edited:
Reactions: orc777

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
SOB, Mothers best friend, EVIL 2, Rubedo (if you avoid the TF event), and my beloved House (well, is about possesing family members, but playing father is great)

About this one, is just too soon to tell if its good or not. ;)
Only that none of those came close to the polish and freedom of girl life (not to say this won't be abadoned, but who knows)
SOB and Mothers best friend are more like event and quest focussed, Evil would have been great, but didn't get far enough to really offer much sandbox, house doesn't count, since it's not much freedom if you possess premade characters and Rubedo wasn't modern time sandbox (at least if I don't confuse it with something else)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I hope we get a least a good amount of sissy and gay content in this one, it doesn't have to be the main focus but since Glife had something like that it'd be almost required in my book. (At least if you want to have the same feel just switched around)

If you need help writing such content, I might be available to help, if so.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
I hope we get a least a good amount of sissy...
I have some plans in that direction, but for now it will be only alpha-macho storylines. I had bad expirence working both direction simultaneously (in the Pro Girl).

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Because it's an extremely easy, functional and cross platform engine to work with. QSP is easier to work with than even Ren'Py.

renpy - yes, differently
twine - nah, I don't think so
besides that - its so difficult to make a big project on that engine

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
QSP is a very flexible and pleasant platform. As a user, I like that a lot. It actually only has such a bad reputation because there are so many Russian games with extremely poor MTL. If it's not just about a simple VN, it's significantly more enjoyable than Renpy. Just be careful not to want too much (e.g. Girl Life) or you'll get lost in complexity. I wish orc777 much success. I develop on this platform myself. Therefore I appreciate a good QSP game very much. I'm just a little unsure if it's such a good idea to simply repaint the sometimes quite bad images from Province Girl (especially the characters). Here perhaps a little more modern templates would be desirable. Otherwise, this is really a new and good idea!

Reactions: HellThrob and Ibib

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
real game's description for now is play a guy grinding his stats and doing fetch quests for guys who want wine while asking for vodka to try to bang the 2 massive sluts in the game for slopy thousands, back to evil 2

winterwolf31

Sep 25, 2019
I tried the links of Nopy, Gdrive, Wetransfer and mediafire, in all this links in the game.exe file Windows defender detects the trojan. Yesterday don't detect this.

orc777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2017
I tried the links of Nopy, Gdrive, Wetransfer and mediafire, in all this links in the game.exe file Windows defender detects the trojan. Yesterday don't detect this.
Can you, please, check this one?