RPGM Complete Princess Honey Trap [RJ01006188] [Dark Night ]

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Whenever I use a beg skill during the last sophia fight or she uses her cowgirl move, I get an audio error and the game crashes. Does that happen to anyone else as well?

darkness4496

May 4, 2021
well, I have some good and some bad news for you.
the good, the text is translated and you get through this bug pretty easily.
the bad news is that's you might miss out on her real voice in the process.
all you need to do is to copy one of her sounds and name it as the missing name, and walla, it will work just fine (although without the real scene voice). in the better case, you can download a file with the real voice and copy it to the translated game.
hopes it helps

darkness4496

May 4, 2021
just copy past his translation files into the right folders. in his rar file you can see 2 folders. 'js' and 'data'. copy their content into those same named folders at your game's 'www' folder

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

Exval1

May 5, 2022
I try using the new translation file and the final princess/fairy queen fight still seem not to be translated. Maybe it's because I'm using 1.01? Do anyone get it to work?

darkness4496

May 4, 2021
Here's a complete translation. I also fixed various mistakes and updated it to game version 1.04. Translating an entire text-heavy game in one month after its release has been draining, but it's done.

View attachment 2330111

That was a mistranslation, now fixed. The protagonist has only text lines and this option lets you choose whether or not to display them.

To continue the main story, you must refuse her during either the first or second sex scene. There's also the item Event Reset: Lana, which lets you restart from the beginning of her quest line, but I'm not sure how late you're able to use it.
you probably didn't apply his final translation file, so here is a link to it
edit: the site didn't attach his attachment, you should go to the original massage by pressing his name to get to the file
edit: just realized I can attach it from my folder, so enjoy

Last edited:

Exval1

May 5, 2022
you probably didn't apply his final translation file, so here is a link to it
edit: the site didn't attach his attachment, you should go to the original massage by pressing his name to get to the file
edit: just realized I can attach it from my folder, so enjoy
I try putting the files in PHT_TL4 over my files and overwriting it but it doesn't work. Maybe I need a fresh japanese file to overwrite it instead of the already patched one?

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
princess honey trap ver 1.06 is this up here? i can not tell if the version here is the most recent one as it seems that a recent update added a new scene to the game