RPGM Complete Princess Honey Trap [RJ01006188] [Dark Night ]

チノチノ

Mar 26, 2021
This was a very good and fun game i'v beencraving a high quality game like this with nice art, chracters i care about, some story, with Femdom Battles and this was just what i wanted. I'd say Lilith In Nightmare is still my overall favorite Femdom game of i'v played but this one certainly makes it high up on the list.

Reactions: michalt26

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Here's another update. The main story is completely translated, along with most of Lana's sidequest. Imp's second battle and H-scenes, all of the Fairies' scenes and a certain illusion's scenes are translated. Various typos and other mistakes are fixed.
Checking

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
This was a very good and fun game i'v beencraving a high quality game like this with nice art, chracters i care about, some story, with Femdom Battles and this was just what i wanted. I'd say Lilith In Nightmare is still my overall favorite Femdom game of i'v played but this one certainly makes it high up on the list.
Have you already played the previous game of the same creator?
Tower of Alfimia

darkness4496

May 4, 2021
there is a "Readme(ver1.01" file there, so probably that version. luckily, they 'only' fixed bugs, so you don't lose much from it.
what i am worried about though is that the translator worded his sentence in a way which you could understand that he didnt finish yet. welp, worse case scenario I will have to wait for complete translation when i get to said scenarios.
P.S. : thank you invisible Demon for your great work!!!

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Here's another update. The main story is completely translated, along with most of Lana's sidequest. Imp's second battle and H-scenes, all of the Fairies' scenes and a certain illusion's scenes are translated. Various typos and other mistakes are fixed.
I tried it, but the final battle against the princess is still in Japanese.