RPGM Complete Princess Honey Trap [RJ01006188] [Dark Night ]

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
All these +1s aren't really needed right now, the game has a translation. Only thing really left for this game,is the update i think the game is getting? its either an update or a sequel but to my understanding its an update that we still have a decent amount of time to wait on.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
All these +1s aren't really needed right now, the game has a translation. Only thing really left for this game,is the update i think the game is getting? its either an update or a sequel but to my understanding its an update that we still have a decent amount of time to wait on.
It is a free update that the game will receive next month or maybe at the end of this month.

rockshayri

May 23, 2020
Once again.Anyone can uplaod the Japanese version?I can read the text.I just want the latest version.v1.06 i guess.
What i want that is Latest version with Japanese text.

Sep 1, 2018
There's been two recent Ci-en articles.

- The update is being split into two parts, one released now and the other to be released December-January.
- After the second half's release, the game's price will go up by 200 yen (due to budget overrun--this update cost half as much to make as the main game). However, there'll be an initial discount for one month. The price increase won't affect those who've already bought the game.
* I've not tried the first half yet, but according to goldendark over on ULMF, it contains a postgame scene with Sofia and Stella, and a battlefuck fight with Sofia..
- Dark Night is collaborating with another circle, Wakarase House, who've got a somewhat similar game in Succubus Omnibus (currently just a demo, full game to be released 16 December). Lana from PHT will appear in Succubus Omnibus, while Mio from that game will appear in PHT.
1698750463116.png
(Mio)
- Renetan's FANBOX is promoted.

- The next article is mainly about the first half update.
- A bug with Shana's lines has been fixed. Added to the game are information about Lana's sidequest and about how to avoid jams in the Demon King's Castle, and option settings. Not sure how to get the first two, but the third is in a blue chest in the inn.
- The update content is in the bottom part of the Recollection Room.
1698751709631.png
- The rest is repeated from the previous article.

Reactions: bear333 and AHSDD

butasuge

Nov 9, 2023
ドーンクライ、投稿: 9672172、メンバー: 304834 said:
一応、ゲームはもうクリアしました、2くらい時間で簡単にクリアできます、アルフィミアの塔と比べるとちょっと短くて要点が多すぎます、このゲームのキャラクターはもっと特別なものにする時間が足りませんでしたみたいな気がしますが、前作ではキャラクターと何度も会える激しかったのですが、本作では今日はないのが残念です。

戦闘システムに関しては、私も前作の方が好きで今のところ、ちょっとです。

ゲームの簡単な機械翻訳が必要な場合は、私にメッセージを送ってください。本格的な翻訳ではありませんが、最低限ゲーム内ですべてを理解することはできます。
[/引用]

日本語訳が必要です

saderlane

May 24, 2022
The Great Fairy and majority of the scenes with Stella aren't translated properly so it's not in English.

Zmaim

Oct 12, 2021
ENG title : Princess Honey Trap
JP title : プリンセス・ハニートラップ
LINK :
Description :

Genre

Combat reverse rape RPG!
The erotic elements during battle have been further powered up from the previous title "Tower of Alphimia"!
The number of dialogue branches during battle is 20-22 patterns, including before and after ejaculation!
(plus up to 8 counter patterns!).
And all of these lines are fully voiced!
The main character tries to keep his cool, but is interrupted or even tempted to turn the tables when cornered...?

Animation & voice!
29 out of 33 different scenes are animated reverse rape scenes!
Also, H-scenes, including during battle, are fully voiced! (Total amount of voices is over 15 hours!).

Reverse rape after defeat!
If you lose a battle against a girl, a future in which you are raped inhumanly awaits you.
Whether you have reached 0 HP due to lack of strength or your excitement level has exceeded the limit and you can no longer fight... 2 types of defeat scenes, depending on how you lost!

Rematch after defeat!
In the rematch after defeat, the dialogue is renewed!
Having beaten the hero once, the girls will make fun of you in a petulant way.
If you lose there... you'll feel even more frustrated...

...not only in combat, but also in seduction!
The hero, the heroine, is not only faced with battles with girls, but also with seduction... If you rely on your strength, you may be caught flat-footed...?

Translated with (free version)

Sample pictures :
View attachment 2251978 View attachment 2251980 View attachment 2251981 View attachment 2251983 View attachment 2251984 View attachment 2251985 View attachment 2251986 View attachment 2251987
+1