• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Princess Honey Trap [RJ01006188] [Dark Night ]

DabneyDorst

Aug 18, 2020
Here's an updated translation. Story is translated up to Lana's first few requests and the meeting with Shana. Battles and accompanying H-scenes are translated up to Imp's first battle, and Lana's first two scenes are also translated. Various typos and other mistakes are fixed.
Thank you!

Sep 1, 2018
Here's another update. The main story is completely translated, along with most of Lana's sidequest. Imp's second battle and H-scenes, all of the Fairies' scenes and a certain illusion's scenes are translated. Various typos and other mistakes are fixed.

Wulfried

Jul 11, 2019
Here's another update. The main story is completely translated, along with most of Lana's sidequest. Imp's second battle and H-scenes, all of the Fairies' scenes and a certain illusion's scenes are translated. Various typos and other mistakes are fixed.
You should get a Nobel prize for this lad

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
Oh shit the man goes crazy fast and doesn't take payment, like wow are you so much a chad that you don't need anything else but to make us happy ? ty bro

Reactions: KarylSummer

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
Even though I applied your patch, Lana´s quest (the dragon one) seems to still be mandatory and is japanese. Is it perhaps because I didn´t apply it correctly? Its just that after finishing it and having that last scene there is a game over... I can´t really tell what is wrong, but help would be very appreciated!

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
Even though I applied your patch, Lana´s quest (the dragon one) seems to still be mandatory and is japanese. Is it perhaps because I didn´t apply it correctly? Its just that after finishing it and having that last scene there is a game over... I can´t really tell what is wrong, but help would be very appreciated!
Nvm, it just means that if you yield on the first scene, the sidequest triggers. To reset it you have to use a key item. Sorry for bothering!

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
does update 1.04 add anything? or is it ok to just stick with the default 1.01 version? will the most up to date version be added at later time in a link like pixeldrainmega,mediafire?