Completed "Pokemon Girl Hunter" Firered Rom Hack by Fz15

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Dose anyone know how to get/hack more money in this game. The human balls are so dang expensive.
I just farmed the first rocket hideout for money, pheromone resets all the trainers, costs 1000, and clearing the hideout gets you 3000. So net 2000. Also a nice bonus of EXP.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
what happens to the girls you catch when your roster is full?? also how do i get rid of certain girls??

edit-nvm i was just using the wrong PC

Last edited:

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Uhh, romhack ? So i need an emulator to play this, for which one of many nintendo consoles ?
Does this have any sexual content, animations, or it's just like a nude mod ?
Since description says it's human focused, then how much actual anthro pokemon content there is ? Are they really anthro or just humans too, but with ears and tails and shit.
I mean guy posts this on Fur Affinity, it should be anthro focused, but description says otherwise. Kinda confusing.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I beat the first game and I coudnt find any tutorials or guides walkthroughs anywhere
so I made one myself so others dont have to suffer
the guide may be incorrect since I did it out of memory
deffo way too late at this
Thank you for creating this player's guide!

*Playing with power intensifies*

Reactions: loofai

darkshield

May 19, 2021
Uhh, romhack ? So i need an emulator to play this, for which one of many nintendo consoles ?
Does this have any sexual content, animations, or it's just like a nude mod ?
Since description says it's human focused, then how much actual anthro pokemon content there is ? Are they really anthro or just humans too, but with ears and tails and shit.
I mean guy posts this on Fur Affinity, it should be anthro focused, but description says otherwise. Kinda confusing.
it's ROM for GBA.
It have sexual content, and full story too. However this is GBA romhack so the art is not HD.
Anthro pokemon is just human sprite with some pokemon head and matching color, it around 10 so it's not that much (the ratio also the same with his other game with anthro being small in number).

You can also check his pixiv page (user 41815903) for his other game, there are 4 in total. Pokemon girl hunter 1, 2, Halloween, and 3.

LordCha

Jul 29, 2017
Someone have a full save? please i Lost mine
I'm sorry for you. If I can give my save file but I can't because I played on nintendo switch with own gameboy advance emulator. There is no sav file.

Did you collect all 8 badges? If you already did, you can pass second game.

There is a new thing have in second game. If main character lose, she comes a rocket slave and have a small playable story. Almost 5-8 hours.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Necepen

Sep 10, 2022
Here are the mediafire links, so others don't have to create a fur-affinity account just to download one game:

How do i open these? whenever i click on them they always just open up internet explorer and download itself again

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote