Completed "Pokemon Girl Hunter" Firered Rom Hack by Fz15

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
Hi all :)
i played 3 versions of Pokemon girls hunter (1 / 2 / halloween) and in all of them we see a PNG who say something like "there ise a region where only boys are hunted" but i found nothing on this point :/
so my question is : Do this his version exist , and where ? or it's a simple joke or project ?

sorry ifmy question really on pokemon girl hunter, i don't know where ask ^^'
As of right now that appears to be a joke. Fz15 hasn't said anything about a male version as far as I remember. Right now we haven't heard any future projects yet.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi all :)
i played 3 versions of Pokemon girls hunter (1 / 2 / halloween) and in all of them we see a PNG who say something like "there ise a region where only boys are hunted" but i found nothing on this point :/
so my question is : Do this his version exist , and where ? or it's a simple joke or project ?

sorry ifmy question really on pokemon girl hunter, i don't know where ask ^^'
I'm not gonna lie, that would make for a very fun game, but I think I can think of one better. A world where males are as rare as shinies and nearly all trainers are women. They would send out their female mons to capture MC. If he gets beaten down by their pokes' he has to join her team as she makes him fight other girls to toughen him up. If he's crafty enough he can escape while at the poke'hospital. The goal of the game could be for our MC to make it to poke'preserve where he can live out the rest of his days without getting creamed in monster fights.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I'm not gonna lie, that would make for a very fun game, but I think I can think of one better. A world where males are as rare as shinies and nearly all trainers are women. They would send out their female mons to capture MC. If he gets beaten down by their pokes' he has to join her team as she makes him fight other girls to toughen him up. If he's crafty enough he can escape while at the poke'hospital. The goal of the game could be for our MC to make it to poke'preserve where he can live out the rest of his days without getting creamed in monster fights.
Yes and no for the first point.^^ if it's a "reverse world", so it will be same for the population, so it will be girls who are rare x) (maybe too a masculan hero). After, it's sure, this game will be not as attractive aswith girls (me, the first, i'm not fan of yaoi games x) ) but that could be fun. x) Or at the limit, we could play a girl but with a dark mind against boys. She caught them only for torture them or other, and our antagonists will be the police by example x) (if we have an "evil hero", the game will gain in popularity ^^ )

But at the final, i had my answer, so it's only (probably) a running gag by Fz15 x) (after, it's already really nice to took the time for 3 versions x) )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fickdii

May 5, 2021
Could someone help me to get the mansion in pokemon hunter 2? the girl there tells me to catch more girls but i almost got all and where do i get the prime minister i defeated her in the lab island
thanks for your help :)

And is there any way to contact fz15? is there a discord?

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
Could someone help me to get the mansion in pokemon hunter 2? the girl there tells me to catch more girls but i almost got all and where do i get the prime minister i defeated her in the lab island
thanks for your help :)

And is there any way to contact fz15? is there a discord?
There is no direct way to contact fz15. Only Their Pixiv and Furaffinity comments.
As for the mansion, You do not have to catch every girl. You have to catch every Important girl that has a name to unlock the mansion. You'll need to finish the whole game and side content. If you missed any of them you can refight and recapture them in the little dungeon in your home.
I can try to answer your questions.
(But i'm busy as hell right now)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Derpycke64

Aug 24, 2021
Does anyone know where I can use the "Toys" on Pokémon girl hunter 2? Been trying everywhere and I just get blocked by professor oak saying "it's not the time to use that"

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
As of right now i've added a game request for Pokemon Girl Hunters. Idk if I need to manage it, or the website/developers will do it for me, or it might just get rejected. Thats kind of the reason I put this hidden gem of a ROM on discussions because I wasn't sure how to post on this website. But hopefully this first game and its sequels will get their own game posts.
(It also helps me understand how to spread the word of good projects)

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I hope it's accepted, and someone uploads it on different host.

I don't really like the idea of making a Furaffinity account to get the rom...

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
Guys is there any way to use the sex toys? if so, what is it?
When you say the sex toys, for example the buttplug. Those items act like held items the "pokemon hold" in battle
Correct me if I'm talking about your talking about, since its been a while since I've played.

Derpycke64

Aug 24, 2021
When you say the sex toys, for example the buttplug. Those items act like held items the "pokemon hold" in battle
Correct me if I'm talking about your talking about, since its been a while since I've played.
Ahh gotcha, so you just make them hold it
Thanks!

Koldertx

Oct 14, 2021
View attachment 695551

Before You Leave! The game mainly focuses on Human Trainers along side anthromorphized pokemon as some of them are secret legendaries you can catch. I understand that some people aren't into it, but it does have bdsm for both parties and honestly a really good rom hack.

Pokémon Girl Hunter is a great Pokemon Fire Red Hack made by fz15 who is the author of other good Hacks.
Its actually a really good lengthy and even original story taking place in the pokemon world where team rocket has designed pokeballs that can catch trainers.
You must help your close cop friend defeat team rocket and defeat this new team rocket leader.

The game adds new "Pokemon" and even some anthromorphized pokemon, but mainly focuses on the trainers you can catch. However even the anthro pokemon are really good looking and good characters to use, and it even had an anthro Zacian before the offical game even came out.
The artwork is pretty good as you catch the trainers and put them under bondage, stripped, or clothed. These don't affect combat just designs.

Overall you should check it out.
The amount of work and polish is really good.
This deserves a lot more attention!

Here's the safest link He has.
(sorry i'm new to this posting stuff)
Hey bro,can u plz tell me how can i beat those mummy girls

Koldertx

Oct 14, 2021

If its a regular mummy I'm pretty sure you just fight them like a normal pokemon
Well, they have focus band, so i cannt KO them, again they have wonder ground, so attacks that dont KO then also doesnt work, so cannt deal any damage at all

Jan 23, 2018
Guys how many girls do i need to catch so i can get to the realm island?
I've captured 10 pokemorph (12 including slime and ghost girl)
And i already catch 26 important named girl but still cant buy the island.
Any help please?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote