Completed "Pokemon Girl Hunter" Firered Rom Hack by Fz15

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
maxresdefault.jpg

Before You Leave! The game mainly focuses on Human Trainers along side anthromorphized pokemon as some of them are secret legendaries you can catch. I understand that some people aren't into it, but it does have bdsm for both parties and honestly a really good rom hack.

Pokémon Girl Hunter is a great Pokemon Fire Red Hack made by fz15 who is the author of other good Hacks.
Its actually a really good lengthy and even original story taking place in the pokemon world where team rocket has designed pokeballs that can catch trainers.
You must help your close cop friend defeat team rocket and defeat this new team rocket leader.

The game adds new "Pokemon" and even some anthromorphized pokemon, but mainly focuses on the trainers you can catch. However even the anthro pokemon are really good looking and good characters to use, and it even had an anthro Zacian before the offical game even came out.
The artwork is pretty good as you catch the trainers and put them under bondage, stripped, or clothed. These don't affect combat just designs.

Overall you should check it out.
The amount of work and polish is really good.
This deserves a lot more attention!

Here's the safest link He has.
(sorry i'm new to this posting stuff)

Last edited:

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
Unfortunately I don't have a walkthrough, nor can I really easily recap what happened in the story. The link I provided just brings you to Fz15's account and you can look under comments of people who may have been asking the same questions.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
hi ^^

Arcelias , do you know where i could contact this "Fz15" ? :/
i would like correct some things on this game (by example , words errors in dialogs) and i would like "translate" & modificate a few it in FR :/ so i would like an "approbation" somewhere x)

Andre Perwira , i can't help you, but if you stuill need , maybe i can help you if you've some questions in game ^^ (note, i'm within 4 & 6 badges, i can't help after them actually )

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
How do I get to Realm Island?
I can't quite remember off the top of my head. On Furaffinity i think someone had the same question and it was answered.
You can also check their pixiv account.
BTW: They completed a sequal of the game, and even a hallowen version. So enjoy :3

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
Fuck off. There's already a Japanese game that has been called
Pokemon Girl Hunter
that has been translated, yet is not available on most pirated sites because of
F95 BECAUSE OF THEIR CENSORSHIP POLICIES
Mind telling me which game or linking to me what the game is "ripping off?"
Its not an offical game. Its a ROM hack. Check out his furrafinity or Pixiv account.

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
Its a legit rom hack made by fz15. Its legit a pretty cool rom with a consistent art style, original map/story, and he's already made a Pokemon Girls Hunters 2 a couple months ago and a couple days ago he released a short Halloween version.
Hard work like that deserves to get more attention.
Also Its not ACTUALLY censored. You get to see the whole body Nip, Vag and all.

SovereignLao

Jan 8, 2021
Do anyone know where to find the Secret Switch in Umber Hospital, im stuck on this one. (Pokemon Girl Hunter Hallowen)

Arcelias

Sep 30, 2018
IF your at the entrance than its the computer upstairs. If your already in the Secret area I don't quite remember. Its either a box or a plant. You could always ask Fz15 themselves on their furafinity or Pixiv

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I got here from another game thats not quite finished yet, but i have to say im struggling to find the items that enhance movement speed. Are there any in this game or do i have to play it in 5x speed ?
Nevermind it only took a while until they were available

Last edited:

D1ckbutt

Sep 21, 2020
Has anyone else experienced the glitch at the end of the game where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had some save issues earlier that ended up corrupting my hall of fame data, so maybe that has something to do with it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know where i should ask these questions if no one here has an answer?

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Hi all :)
i played 3 versions of Pokemon girls hunter (1 / 2 / halloween) and in all of them we see a PNG who say something like "there ise a region where only boys are hunted" but i found nothing on this point :/
so my question is : Do this his version exist , and where ? or it's a simple joke or project ?

sorry ifmy question really on pokemon girl hunter, i don't know where ask ^^'

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote