3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi... Is this vs 0.6 buggy? MC cannot go to Emily's home after Leona's (End of vs 0.5)!
When tried, it says "I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB EMILY" Help !

R

RWaites Jnr

MY SECRET FEVER - First previews
The deadlines are good and the coding has no problem. The modeling is very long but the render is very better.
See this example with Annabelle :

I think that version 0.0.1 will be available for the end of November, for the Patreons.

I will keep you informed throughout November.

R

RWaites Jnr

Hi... Is this vs 0.6 buggy? MC cannot go to Emily's home after Leona's (End of vs 0.5)!
Did you steal the underwear from the open box in the basement for her?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
MY SECRET FEVER - First previews
The deadlines are good and the coding has no problem. The modeling is very long but the render is very better.
See this example with Annabelle
She looks beautiful, and all other ladies do too. Just a bit less meat, but no less beauty. I like what i've seen so far about this game.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

I had this too and as someone also said, i found that I had not gotten the lingerie from the garage, it isn't listed in the walk through and that's why it was a pain to know what to do in that case.

R

RWaites Jnr

I had this too and as someone also said, i found that I had not gotten the lingerie from the garage, it isn't listed in the walk through and that's why it was a pain to know what to do in that case.
from the walk through - Take the box for Claudia and the Lingerie for Emily.

Reactions: yeetusdeletus2021

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017

MY SECRET FEVER
Dear Patreons,
In first, a big thank you to those who have supported me since the creation of CHAIXAS GAMES.

I wanted to take the time to share with you the next developments planned for this end of the year.

Regarding PLUMP CITY, the game is coming to end. The next update will complete Jason's adventures.

I work in parallel on a new game that will be called "MY SECRET FEVER". This new game will bring different things in terms of gameplay. We will have an open world, and character renderings will be improved.

Regarding the characters, we will be out of the BBW, but don't be afraid, fans of curves will not be disappointed.

I hope the first previews will persuade you to stay and support me.

You will have information on the game throughout the month of November ...

Open world is a great idea, having the Player choose the path instead of following a path.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone. I just saw the game but there is one problem. It seems after downloading it from mega i am unable to install it. If i choose new it says little space. I have enough. If i choose all it says package is corrupted. Any suggestions please?

R

RWaites Jnr

Hello everyone. I just saw the game but there is one problem. It seems after downloading it from mega i am unable to install it. If i choose new it says little space. I have enough. If i choose all it says package is corrupted. Any suggestions please?
Sorry I've never come across this problem before I use winrar to download from mega then just right click extract here

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
FINALLY, a sexy BBW game. Please for fuck sake keep updating this
Unfortunately the game is complete as of the 0.7 update (see Patreon and support the dev if you want to get the latest version). However, the dev is making a new game and the first version will be out by the end of the month if all goes as planned, so we have that to look forward to as well. :)

PS - if you haven't already try the previous game in this storyline, Chubby Holidays!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes