3.40 star(s) 11 Votes
U

User_488453

why make a game when you can fuck any of these women at your local walmart?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So is plump city officialy closed/completed ?

Sad. ;( . And happy for the next game. Just keep triying @Chaixas_games , you are improving your style is getting better and better. Don't give up, one day your income will be as huge as your beautiful women.

Go "jefe" go!
Officialy completed ? ;) Yeah, but, don't forget about the " ? ". Who knows what might happen in the future ? ;)

Aug 26, 2018
God damm! what a V/N.
He finally nailed the Milfy mom but it all ends :(
I do hope there is a continuation of this story. It is improving and getting better.

Reactions: Kakato

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
any better server to download? mega with the limit is shit and the other two I download to 13kb

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
he didnt make bank on the game so he finished it barely after the starting line?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
New game is out for patrons!

Unlocked

"You play as an ordinary delivery boy who lives with his parents and his two sisters. Hardly a day goes by without your burning desire trying to break out.They are so beautiful and you are so weak...
Who can resist this amount of cuteness and sensuousness on a daily basis ? If your lust makes you cross the line and unleash your forbidden desires, will your secret fever go away? The ball's in your court. "
My new baby is out ! Constructive comments are always welcomed !

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
New game is out for patrons!

Unlocked

"You play as an ordinary delivery boy who lives with his parents and his two sisters. Hardly a day goes by without your burning desire trying to break out.They are so beautiful and you are so weak...
Who can resist this amount of cuteness and sensuousness on a daily basis ? If your lust makes you cross the line and unleash your forbidden desires, will your secret fever go away? The ball's in your court. "
My new baby is out ! Constructive comments are always welcomed !
Looking but cant find a link for this ... Anyone?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
he didnt make bank on the game so he finished it barely after the starting line?
It's his 3rd game. :) Compared to 90% of the actual devs, Chaixas-games completed 2 out of 3 of his games (the first one, milf's building, was made with a team who gave up on the game too soon). Consider it a trial and error principle. Of course, financial aspect has it's importance, but the dev already has a very good job in real life...So, I'd dismiss this lead + he wouldn't have lost his time, making 3 games if he was only money-motivated.

Now, don't forget that development is a job, translation is another one, as well as coding. He can't be perfect at all levels. ;) How many games with great visuals and no solid story-lines, or vice-versa, did we see in the last months ? ;) What I'm trying to point out is that Chaixas-games wasn't born with an adult-game's Master, he's learning at his pace and forgot the meaning of "free time ", making errors along the way, testing new things and continuously searching for perfection. Anyway, I hope the new baby will be to your liking when it will be shared here :)

R

RWaites Jnr

Looking but cant find a link for this ... Anyone?
Just a guess-timate by me but probably
November 26 : Release for GOLD Members
December 03 : Release for SILVER Members
December 10 : Release for BRONZE Members
December 17 : Public Release
But I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong which I usually am

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes