3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, these are some serious boner pics :love: Soooooo sexy with their clothes and lingerie, some mystery to them !
Looking forward to this new game, keep it going Dev, I like the 'niche' your games are in :alien:

Last edited:

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Wow this is going to be a very nice game. Android possible? And btw i beg all of u here. Can someone provide me with installation details of plump city on android? It seems i have problem installing the app.

R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
My Secret Fever 0.0.1 - Update News
The beta version is being tested next week.
The english translation is in progress.
I will post the planning at the end of the week.
Be patient ... Fever is coming;
My_Secret_Fever #03.png

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
how often does he update ?
Chaixas is one of the very best devs with consistent updates. Plump City has been updated each month since it came out, and before that Chubby Holidays also received regular updates. He's not one of those who take months and months to deliver new content. I would bet the new game will also have consistent updates.

Killer1226t

Nov 18, 2018
Hey, I can't fault Tom for his excellent taste in women or knowing good hangout spots, or certainly not for his preferred reading material (look at Tom's desk if you don't believe me)! But yes, just show me where the women are and get out of the way buddy XD[/QUOT
Hey, I can't fault Tom for his excellent taste in women or knowing good hangout spots, or certainly not for his preferred reading material (look at Tom's desk if you don't believe me)! But yes, just show me where the women are and get out of the way buddy XD
Updated walkthrough link.
Those who say they can't find the walkthrough after downloading from the op will get to spend the night with TOM while I'll have a little fun with Annabelle. :D
Please re-upload it I can't seem to download the walk-through it says error file is deleted

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes