3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Some of these woman remind me, and I will really show my age here, classic plumper stars Roberta Smallwood and Melanie Anton. I think one of the flicks was called Plumpers of the Sunset Spa.
Anything with Melanie Anton definitely recommended!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Listen that was fucking excellent. Im not really a fan of bbws but i love big asses so i overlooked it. And man he was fucking 3 and 4 chicks a day. Not all that unnecessary grinding to finally fuck. Of course with all these games being written the same we're left at the climax. But it is what it is. Cumshots could be better too, most are from the doggy position. they just disappear on the skin on some scenes. give us some options to facial them, creampie them, etc. overall its great though

Reactions: fanboi

sam1019

May 15, 2018
who is Robert n where to find him, lost the cam near food cart but i dont see Robert address in 2nd page or 1st plz help.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
who is Robert n where to find him, lost the cam near food cart but i dont see Robert address in 2nd page or 1st plz help.
Robert doesn't have his own location. I forget where he was but it may be the red light district. Just click the different locations and he'll pop up

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Overall it's quite a nice game, even though I'm not much into bbw ;)
But... I kind of feel it's like a little step back from Chubby Holiday... Don't get me wrong here, what I mean is the construction of the game with map and switching views during sex isn't so "handy" ( ;) ) like You'd think it should be. Since there is no story choice where are You deciding to go game could just simply lead us further, especially while sometimes it's not entirely obvious what You should pick up, or who to talk. Well, at least there's some girls You can have fun with while free roaming, but hopefully we'll get some way of grinding money to play with them, maybe even each could have some side story, would be nice.
And for now it's pretty short.
Still, looking forward for the updates :)

Reactions: nadzone and Kakato

jsr1403

Sep 3, 2018
You'll get all the " original " dialogues restored.
I've been playing for a while and still haven't been able to use the incest patch: everytime I try to extract it, I get a "unknown format or damaged" message.
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Overall it's quite a nice game, even though I'm not much into bbw ;)
But... I kind of feel it's like a little step back from Chubby Holiday... Don't get me wrong here, what I mean is the construction of the game with map and switching views during sex isn't so "handy" ( ;) ) like You'd think it should be. Since there is no story choice where are You deciding to go game could just simply lead us further, especially while sometimes it's not entirely obvious what You should pick up, or who to talk. Well, at least there's some girls You can have fun with while free roaming, but hopefully we'll get some way of grinding money to play with them, maybe even each could have some side story, would be nice.
And for now it's pretty short.
Still, looking forward for the updates :)
The idea behind Chubby Holidays was to explore and promote an unexploited fetish, BBW. Concerning Plump City, @Chaixas_games wanted to try a slower build-up and test some new things with Renpy. Enrolling a professional story-writer is one of the Dev's objectives, once the pledges amount is enough to do so. In the end, the thing to remember is that this Dev always completes his games. Milf Building is the only exception. May be Klaus will make a comeback in the future in Renpy mode, but for now, only pledges' encouragements can increase this possibility. And who knows ? If the Dev can make a living out of his projects, he'll seriously consider making games on a full-time basis = more renders, longer updates and exclusive extras for the supporters ;) Constructive advices are always welcomed. :)

Reactions: Barabash
R

RWaites Jnr

Sorry, I don't have it. @Rwaites or @fanboi could you help him when you've got a min please?

" Nothing beats a double Big Mac " - Pervert's Code : Rule number 198 :p
RWaites hasdeleted his account and left the forum

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
The theme of the BBW had not been exploited in games. I am happy to have contributed to this neglected type. Development takes a lot of time. Rendering under Daz is time-consuming, and writing in Python is long. I'm alone for making games (except for translation with @Kakato ). The primary goal is not to make money, although it's always nice to see people believe in you. I like models with generous curves, and my models will always be in this perspective. For MILF Building, it was my first game, and I must admit that I can't create an interessant atmosphere with an RPG. I think Renpy is better suited to my projects. All my Patreons will soon know more about the future of Chaixas Games ;)

R

RWaites Jnr

:O What the ?? What happened ? :O
He said that apart from this thread and MOTH there is far to much negativity on the forum and it just got to him especially since Carlo went

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
He said that apart from this thread and MOTH there is far to much negativity on the forum and it just got to him especially since Carlo went
Well, I also noticed that. Almost half of the games that are promoted here didn't exist way back when I was a new member. Carlo S and I joined this forum almost at the same time and I really miss him. Now, Rwaites :/ It's true that several members, (new ones especially), have the 8chan's blood running through their veins and act like real %@@$$# sometimes. Everyone here knows that those guys steal links here, share them on their chan's stuffs and still find a b$%&y reason to criticize us. That's the perfection definition of hypocrisy. Anyway, I don't want to feed/create a useless debate about this. Just sad seeing nice people leaving because of @$$@!%.

R

RWaites Jnr

Well, I also noticed that. Almost half of the games that are promoted here didn't exist way back when I was a new member. Carlo S and I joined this forum almost at the same time and I really miss him. Now, Rwaites :/ It's true that several members, (new ones especially), have the 8chan's blood running through their veins and act like real %@@$$# sometimes. Everyone here knows that those guys steal links here, share them on their chan's stuffs and still find a b$%&y reason to criticize us. That's the perfection definition of hypocrisy. Anyway, I don't want to feed/create a useless debate about this. Just sad seeing nice people leaving because of @$$@!%.
RWaites is my dad and he will still be looking in occasionally using my account when I'm away on duty

Reactions: fanboi and Kakato

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Negativity sucks. Unfortunately, this being the internet, there is really no escape from it. But why come here except to find/see/talk about stuff that makes you happy? I guess I'll never understand people. Glad this thread is mostly positive though! :D

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes