• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
i'll be sharing this file with u ... wait please

:(
STOP UPLOADING AT ONCE LOL SORRY I fixed it thanks a lot :D

Edit: So apparently I had to download some stuff from this thread to make the uncensor work (I did read v1.1 required but I thought I already had it since I downloaded the fully updated version...But I did NAT..I didn't hit her I didn't hit her I did nat..You're tearing me apart Lisa..Ok I'll stop).

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So many options to download. I would like to have the full experience with bonuses and all. Which option do I have to chose to download? Full or one in all repack? Can someone help me pls?

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I meant if they work with the version that doesn't require an installation. 'Cause that's the one I downloaded. Though, I guess they're all already included in it. Except for the last one. And I don't have the will to try and find a download for that, or the balls to try and figure out where I'm supposed to extract it.
Umm .. nope , installation is required , you need the *.reg file .. but u can uncompress these updates or dlc files and go into "setup folder" and select all files or folders inside and copy/paste into your game folder ... is not complicated :biggrin:

STOP UPLOADING AT ONCE LOL SORRY I fixed it thanks a lot :D

Edit: So apparently I had to download some stuff from this thread to make the uncensor work (I did read v1.1 required but I thought I already had it since I downloaded the fully updated version...But I did NAT..I didn't hit her I didn't hit her I did nat..You're tearing me apart Lisa..Ok I'll stop).

LOL ... ok :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Umm .. nope , installation is required , you need the *.reg file .. but u can uncompress these updates or dlc files and go into "setup folder" and select all files or folders inside and copy/paste into your game folder ... is not complicated :biggrin:
It is complicated if the installation is required. I think I'll just stick to the version I don't have to install. Everything works. The game is great. As much as I'd like to add more content, I better not. I just know I'll break something. Thanks for the help anyway.

Reactions: Namco15 and zecon

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
So many options to download. I would like to have the full experience with bonuses and all. Which option do I have to chose to download? Full or one in all repack? Can someone help me pls?
Version that doesn't require an installation , i guess ... but is not the full , since there are updates releasing or waiting

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
hi at all i have problem with a censor i put hte file on directory but the game don't run why? is only to copy and paste ? Or have to do other

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for the game , the tsundere attitude of the older sister :evilsmile::FeelsGoodMan: :evilsmile:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Version that doesn't require an installation , i guess ... but is not the full , since there are updates releasing or waiting
If you're referring to the versions posted here, the first one has only one mod as far as I can see - reading the instructions provided, since it's from a user. So not what came out recently. In the end the first version and the second one in here are pretty much alike, it's just different the way it's meant to be played (cit. Nvidia): first one with installation, second one without - just copy and paste everything and you're good to go! And both of them has already the latest updates (except the one that came out today/yesterday. And 1.1b, but it's not that much of an update).

If you, instead, were talking about what you've and where you get it, then yeah, none of these two versions have Mods and Addons released recently compared to yours :FeelsBadMan:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Are there more poses than the original ones you get (once you beat the tutorial)?

Seems like there's hardly any.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
i have donwload the full version but when put the file of censor on game folder and run the game black screen why?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i have donwload the full version but when put the file of censor on game folder and run the game black screen why?
Try to download the one that it's in the OP. It's for the 1.1 version of the game. Maybe what's inside it's for the 1.0 version, the previous one!

brata

May 16, 2017
Yeap the uncensor resources file is broken. When used it makes the game to give a black screen.
If you downloaded the full version that requires installation (english) then do not use the uncensor resources files because it breaks the game.

brata

May 16, 2017
I think you need to update your game to 1.1 before placing the uncensored patch
Yes... that fixed it but it should be mentioned that the Torrent versions are 1.0 even though they carry the 1.1 patch.
Question:
Does the uncensor only remove the girls censor? The male censor is still there.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes... that fixed it but it should be mentioned that the Torrent versions are 1.0 even though they carry the 1.1 patch.
Question:
Does the uncensor only remove the girls censor? The male censor is still there.
If you mean the uncensored patch, then it's only within the first torrent pack. For that now I'll edit the OP. The second one doesn't have any uncensored patch at all - it's a Vanilla game, but uploaded to the latest version. And yes, it's only for the female parts for now. Someone is working for the male parts.

Reactions: ponyguy and brata

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Illusion never disappoint yes, now I just need every lilith games translated and uploaded here and my life is perfect.

My life sucks.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Does this game have any subtitles for the H scene dialogue? Also I can't get any of the dlc to work with the ready to play version. It gives me some message about wrong directory.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what the fuck ? o_O

i thinking the game was out on november ??

dab-bad-du-dim-tiss ! i m on the ass right now :O

gotta catch it ofc XD

Reactions: Drafox
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes