Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
So a question about these Illusion games. Are these just 3D-Sex Games like 3D Sexvilla or do they have a story and choices behind all of this?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So a question about these Illusion games. Are these just 3D-Sex Games like 3D Sexvilla or do they have a story and choices behind all of this?
Illusion games mostly have a story. but in 99% of time, the story suck hard.
this game is purely some fan-made fapping game customizable

Reactions: anonykun

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
I spent almost 2 hours playing this game, filled all mom status and almost filled all the ritsuko status and then the game crashed and I didnt saved. GOOD SHIT

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone here get a message after finishing an H-scene with one of the girls exhausted? I'm assuming that's what caused it to appear since I did nothing else differently from every other scene. It was in Japanese so the only letter I recognized was H. If I get it again I'll try and nab a screenshot. In the meantime, if anyone knows what it says, I'd love to know.
Speaking of Japanese messages, the first time I create a character it asks me if I want to save the changes in English, but after that it goes back to Nipponese. No way to fix that? It's not a big deal, but still.

EDIT: Ah, I see. I just checked the walkthrough, which I was avoiding so I wouldn't get spoiled. I guess it was the ''recuperate'' button getting unlocked.

Last edited:

Ninjadragon

May 16, 2017
I would if it had a way to play it without installing it. I wish more Illusion games required no installation. Does Honey Select even have rape in it? Stupid question I suppose, considering the studio we're talking about. But I didn't see a rape tag on its related post.
There's not exactly rape since it's set in a brothel. But you can give each girl 10 different personalities and traits which affect their attitude during the act. Also there are four types of H-positions, that make them horny, love/hate you, a slave or mind-break them. There's close to no story either, so you just make as many girls as you want and fug them.

Reactions: zecon and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There's not exactly rape since it's set in a brothel. But you can give each girl 10 different personalities and traits which affect their attitude during the act. Also there are four types of H-positions, that make them horny, love/hate you, a slave or mind-break them. There's close to no story either, so you just make as many girls as you want and fug them.
Shame about the lack of rape, but having them hate me is close enough. And at least there's slavery and mind break.
Now if only someone would make a version that doesn't require an installation and I would be one very happy camper. Assuming the game would even run on my potato.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
If you're referring to the versions posted here, the first one has only one mod as far as I can see - reading the instructions provided..........................................

If you, instead, were talking about what you've and where you get it, then yeah, none of these two versions have Mods and Addons released recently compared to yours :FeelsBadMan:
Yep , indeed my game have mods/addons ... :biggrin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So for make work a uncensor what have to do? Please tell me step by step
Only replace your file or "resources.assets" with the uncensor ... copy/paste or drag/drop into \illusion\PlayHome\PlayHome32bit_Data or PlayHome64bit_Data , but before you do that ... be sure to make a backup

Mobuis

May 27, 2017
I'll be posting links to which will have the full game with all dlc,patches,mods and translation later today

Reactions: ponyguy
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes