Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know how to automatically let the male character cum?
Also is there a keyboard shortcuts list somewhere? the one in wiki doesn't list them all I THINK.
You can press 'K' and somehow it changes the positions automatically but you can't see it in the wiki

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
If there is a button that have some function but not listed in the wiki then probably it come from a plugin, not the original game.
Unfortunately, I think there isn't manual for using plugins because they're made by many different modders, and you can't even tell exactly what plugin they put in the repack.

Mar 31, 2020
If there is a button that have some function but not listed in the wiki then probably it come from a plugin, not the original game.
Unfortunately, I think there isn't manual for using plugins because they're made by many different modders, and you can't even tell exactly what plugin they put in the repack.
yeah that's probably it

joeydo7843

Apr 15, 2023
hi there i was wondering if theirs any way to get black ebony African American skin tones in playhome honey select 1 cards wont load skin color any fix for that? and is there a game like playhome that's updated to like honey select 2 stuff and you can still make loli's any tips or advice would be most welcomed thanks

Regie1626

Feb 6, 2022

View attachment 665821
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Some words (ScrewThisNoise):

OK, this pack is, as it were with R2, a rather big bump on both the plugin and clothing mods side of things, quite the update. This is great and all, but makes offering a updater available somewhat tricky, taken that the updater weighs 6GB this time around, so it will be delayed a bit pending testing and troubleshooting if there are problems (aka, not today, I need a breather first), and it will not be offered via the usual BRHost method, instead being offered via GDrive and Torrent.

Also, gone back to splitting off optional stuff like cubemaps and such to a optional archive again due to feedback from R2.

This is the result of quite a few full days and very late evenings of work, so hope you all enjoy it =D

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )
FULL
Google Drive

Update from earlier versions Intended only for those who already have repack R2. #910 Not required when installing the full version of repack R3.
Google Drive

Is the torrent link outdated? it doesnt seem to work.

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Hey guys, i dowloaded the win version but now i realized the betterepack version is much more complete, how can I uninstall the win version? Are there any uninstaller for the game or i have to manually delete the game folder?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Hello I have question about Scenes where I must put them to get them in game View attachment 3569693 View attachment 3569695
You must create a "scenes" folder in the main game folder and put all those files in there.
Read this post for more details.
No, one is main game, one is cube map and some extra stuff (mostly use for studio, if you don't play studio then no need to keep them).
Also newest version is 3.2 (17.4 GB):
To use the cubemap&scene, just extract them in your main game folder (don't edit the folder name or else it can't load):
View attachment 1650582
Then in the studio, press F5 to open plugin window. Cubemap is the backround surrounding and Scene is the whole room.
View attachment 1650576

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes