• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
Hi, I've probably already asked this and you'll be tired of hearing it, but I haven't solved it yet, does anyone know a method or tutorial to color male genitals ??? thanks to those who can help me.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I've probably already asked this and you'll be tired of hearing it, but I haven't solved it yet, does anyone know a method or tutorial to color male genitals ??? thanks to those who can help me.
In gameplay, press J and it will bring up skins, look the the ones with the weenee on it, one or two of those should do it.
Also, there use to be a weenus mod but I dunno if it's still up and working, and lastly, if you can find the Better RePack 3.2 that to has it.

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
In gameplay, press J and it will bring up skins, look the the ones with the weenee on it, one or two of those should do it.
Also, there use to be a weenus mod but I dunno if it's still up and working, and lastly, if you can find the Better RePack 3.2 that to has it.
thank you very much, pressing J, there is nothing useful, I have the better repack 3.2, but honestly, I would not know how to color the weenie...

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 28767

Overview:
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-06
Release date: 2017-10-13
Developer: Illusion
Censored: Yes (but can be removed with the uncensored patch)
Version: 1.4
Language: English (patch)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Completed Game: - - MEGA -

Password : adugames
TORRENT: Playhome_Full.rar.torrent - Playhome_All-In-One_Re-Pack.torrent
Others: BetterRepack R3

Extras: -

Magnet (for torrent):
Thanks to @geno4952

View attachment 28769 View attachment 28770 View attachment 28771 View attachment 28772 View attachment 28773 View attachment 28774 View attachment 28775
I installed this game with everything included (uncensored) etc.
I've been trying to play for months but it only opens in Japanese language.
I speak bad English, imagine Japanese. lol
I tried all the ways (open as admin) etc.
Please see the screenshot I added, can anyone tell me where the error is?
thank you so much

Sep 23, 2021
How to full screen? Downloaded the win version on the main page. Here's a picture of the settings: View attachment 3232184
if you have a still image, you can always run it through a image translation, google translate, yandex, etc work fine. Even if you don't, a general rule of thumb is fullscreen setting is right next to screen dimension, in this case, the checkbox.

there should be translate version of the game, why not run that?

Reactions: Dubolic

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
if you have a still image, you can always run it through a image translation, google translate, yandex, etc work fine. Even if you don't, a general rule of thumb is fullscreen setting is right next to screen dimension, in this case, the checkbox.

there should be translate version of the game, why not run that?
Thank you! And also thanks for the advice on translating still images. I downloaded the win version because I didn't want to deal with installing an english patch or mods or something. Also isn't the win version the english version of the game that has a mod/s (not sure how many) and the uncensor mod?

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
Thank you! And also thanks for the advice on translating still images. I downloaded the win version because I didn't want to deal with installing an english patch or mods or something. Also isn't the win version the english version of the game that has a mod/s (not sure how many) and the uncensor mod?
I think you should just go to the better repack website, and download a torrent using qbittorrent. That version of the game has plenty of mods pre-downloaded (the mods manages themselves automatically alongside the main game), it's translated, and it's overall just better than the version you downloaded.

Sep 23, 2021

the link from the old post to the google drive of repack no longer work, but you can still go to their site & they have more up to date link.

Reactions: Irish Red

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
HALP!!

For some reason now all of a sudden, when I press N and scroll down to enlarge the weenie, it reverts back to regular stick dick mode every-time I switch positions, but the weenie slider size options still remain where i changed them to.

Any idea what's causing this??

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
I, on the other hand, am still waiting for a solution to color the weenie....
Didn't I tell you how to do the colored weenie?!
Can one of you guys stop jerking off and help me fix the weenie size reverting to stick weenie everytime I switch scenes!?

gigaquad-13-7

Jul 20, 2020
Actually you can use Honey Select 1 card for Playhome but not opposite because Playhome is build base on Honey Select. And they aren't compatible with AI Girl, I think because they use different engine. AI Girl and Honey Select 2 seem use same engine so probably you can use Ai Girl card in Honey Select 2 but I'm not play Honey Select 2 yet so I'm not sure.
I mean if you create a card from original Honey Select game (no mod), then you can use that card in original Playhome (their color might look a little different but it work), but you can't use Playhome card in Honey Select. Also if you modded Honey Select and create a card include that mod, that card might not work with Playhome anymore.
To know if a card compatible with a game, then put it in the Userdata/chara folder, open the game and load. If it compatible then you'll see the card arrive in the list, if not then that card will removed (it'll move to the chara_old folder) and not show up. But then if the card show up but can't load, then it mean you missing mods.
There are ways to detect missing mods unfortunately that above my ability. Those red error tell you what file you missing, but you must understand to read it. You can post that card and screenshot the error on discord and ask them for help, maybe they'll teach you the way too (English isn't my mother language, so I'm lazy to ask).
Even if you know what file missing, that not mean you can search it. It's better to ask the author or someone who also use that mod.
But I must remind you run the game as administrator in window 10, because if not, the game might not able to load all files.
This person is correct. The standard models, though similar, and using similar engines, have differences. While you can take a standard-based model from an older engine to the newer (slightly), you cannot make more than a single jump. The reason is based more on the bones than the mesh. The bones are beneath the mesh, and apply motion deformation for collision and weight. They also provide the pivot joints etc that are used between connected bones, like the upper and lower arm being connected at the elbow. The names of the older bones are similar, and the placements, however, there are some minor changes to those names as you change major versions of the unity engine these games use.
However, there are other caveats to this. Clothing can be moved similarly, but you need to have a similar model to put it on first. Then you need to save the new clothing as an outfit for the new game with a different name and give the game time, and this is hit and miss, it won't always work. It may not fit correctly, the bones may not match up for placement, or it may be rejected completely. Using the studio may work better, but this still doesn't allow you to use the outfit in game. I have had some success going between KK\EC and HS2\AI, and between HS1 and PH, which indicates that these titles utilize similar bones and engine.

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
Is there anyone by the grace of God who can tell me how to color the weenie? I'm even willing to pay for the trouble

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes