thegodfather1077

Sep 23, 2017
Don't know if you're ironic, but in case you aren't, sadly it's the Jap rules nowadays! Maybe years ago censoring wasn't a problem - i still remember those good 'ol hentai without censoring the male and female parts. Good times indeed :FeelsBadMan:
Oh ok :eek: ty for the info :D!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So far this is great. Haven't gotten to the training part yet, so that might change if it really does get tedious/boring like some people say. But right now I'm having a blast. Spent, like, an hour just customizing them. Why didn't anyone ever tell me you can give girls abs in these games? This is like a dream come true. Got myself a house filled with sexy, fit babes. :FeelsGoodMan: Totally worth the 14 gigs and ''not responding'' load times. Step aside, New Vegas. I need free space.
How do I save though? Is it just not an option during the opening rape scenes, or am I missing something obvious?

Last edited:
Reactions: BanjoFan

BobbyBigPlays

Apr 25, 2017
Played through the whole thing when it dropped. Game is in desperate need of a proper translation. I can't understand anything with the current translations for the cutscenes. Menus are fine. I remember with RapeLay someone was able to add subtitles for the in-game dialogue. That really adds a new dimension because there's tens of thousands of words of dialogue and it really describes the girls progression.

Ninjadragon

May 16, 2017
You can save the game once you finish the first sex scenes with all three girls. You can just quickly do a single sex action and then quit the H-scene if you want to quickly reach that part.

If you like customising the girls and sexy sexy abs you should give Honey Select a try too.

Reactions: Namco15 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If you like customising the girls and sexy sexy abs you should give Honey Select a try too.
I would if it had a way to play it without installing it. I wish more Illusion games required no installation. Does Honey Select even have rape in it? Stupid question I suppose, considering the studio we're talking about. But I didn't see a rape tag on its related post.

Side note: Made Ritsuko my perfect waifu. Sexy, fit body. Short, white hair. Red eyes. Mmm. Having the time of my life training these lovely ladies. I do wish there was more to it though. More locations. Maybe some bondage. Impregnation would be nice too. Then again, I haven't maxed out their stats yet, so maybe there's more after that.

Last edited:

kira123

May 27, 2017
How to make this game in full screen? I tried different resolution in config, (outside the game) but didnt work

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes