Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Direct link to flashbang version

Maybe want to add that to the OP,its a lot easier,than whats there now
Thank you so much, that link definitely needs to be added to the OP. It's ready to play and everything. What's nicer for me is the fact that Honey Select for some reason is so uncooperative on my computer, but this plays perfect. No random freezing and crashing. Thank you again.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Thank you so much, that link definitely needs to be added to the OP. It's ready to play and everything. What's nicer for me is the fact that Honey Select for some reason is so uncooperative on my computer, but this plays perfect. No random freezing and crashing. Thank you again.
No worries man,glad it helped! :)

Reactions: Engelstein

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I got an issue with pov. Some scenes the camera is on the left shoulder of the player character and blocks the view. I tried google but it seems this game has/had a fraction of people interest compared to other illusion titles and I can not find an answer.
I only recall miconisomi games having pov, not illusion
is the playhome all-in-one repack made by flashbang?

cause i not gona download this shit, that guy put malware stuff
Someone posted a direct link to a google download. Did you get that and get malware from it?
I'm confused on how someone with a patreon and is popular on here is giving out malware

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
go to the koikatu or honey select topic and ask, this fucker put malware inside the games.

maybe not in this, but in honey select was found malware, and once you do this shit, you are forever not trusted for me.

BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
Where do I get VR Gedou.exe? I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere. I think is the official download for it but it must block no jp downloads.

giber

Jul 5, 2017
i wonder if there is any compressed version of this game? i like these type of games so muuch but this one is too heavy for my PC :/

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
hi, ive downloaded flasbangz version,

1) how can i save in this game ? - ok i know now that i have to end chapter1.

2) is there a keyboard shorcut for camera position ?
3) In first post there is link to playhome cards site, how can i download them ? and install ? i do not see any button for download .

Thq for help

DeasT

Jul 30, 2017
Why there 2 files for torrent? All-in-one repack is just original game. As the "full game". WTF OP?

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
I play flashbangz version, is it normal that after finishing first 3 scenes(where you cannot save) i have all sex positions avaiable ? shoudlnt it be discovered throught the game ? or is it this version that have all at once. Can i somehow revert it to not see all ?

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes