Skjend

Jan 2, 2018
Ok so after searching the web for quite a while im still at a loose, im feeling like im either dense or blind :confused:

Maybe someone here can explain to me: how am i supposed to get mods working?
Every explanation i found just states "put it in the game folder", but i tried quite a few different folders and nothing seems to work.

I want to get some of the mods from the MEGA link working (mainly the Saw2008 package for now), which is linked in the original post.

Btw., im using the prepatched game (the one with 8 gig) so i was assuming i just need to extract the mod files and find the right folder.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
I cannot work out the whining etc in this thread. Downloaded the 8gb version (1.4), takes a while as mega has a transfer limit that resets after a few hours.Extracted game file, changed directory in "PlayHome64bit (Patch & Launch)" properties to where my game is located and ran it. It already has translation and some mods. Works flawlessly. Thanks for the upload.

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
i torrented from the magnet link provided and found it already had ipa patch, i have added the english translation and menu on my own. what is already present in the magnet version? and what mods do i need to install more for fully accessible game?

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
hi, how do you change the skin color in character creation? I can't find it for the life of me.

is it also possible to edit the voice pitch?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hm from an Modder/Custom Models point of view, should i play PH or Honey Select ?
I saw some realy great skin/texture mods for PH, but HS seems to have an bigger ammount of Animation/Settings ?
Im torn. :/

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hi
I have not had any interactions with this game for some time (24.06.18) and I cannot remember how to activate and disable plugins. I want to enable 60 fps cap but i cannot remember how to do that
I have tried to cap through GPU control panel but it doesn't work, i so hate to waste energy on pointless additional fps (120)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've tried 2 different male uncensors and both lead a black scree when the game boots up...any idea what I'm doing wrong??

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I ended up using flashbangz version but I seem to be hitting an endless loop during hscenes after I click end h scene. The ui disappears and I can't do anything but watch the endless loop or close out the game. This makes it difficult to play from a new game.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes