Jul 6, 2017
So what's the difference between the first MEGA link and the second one that says "Full Game"? I'm totally lost, as they are different sizes.
Not entirely sure as this thread is full of links with the majority of them having something wrong with them, but my guess is that the second link that says "Full Game" is just the base game with none of the patches/DLC, and the First MEGA link being the one with everything applied. This is just a guess, so I might be wrong, but your best bet is to download the 8gb link.

May 31, 2018
Not entirely sure as this thread is full of links with the majority of them having something wrong with them, but my guess is that the second link that says "Full Game" is just the base game with none of the patches/DLC, and the First MEGA link being the one with everything applied. This is just a guess, so I might be wrong, but your best bet is to download the 8gb link.
First link is the correct one, thanks.

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone think it uses too much memory? It turned off my computer twice.
I don't think I've ever heard of a computer turning off because the memory was full, I think it might be your computer in general that can't handle the game. In terms of space it's pretty small, if you just use the base game without any dlc's, patches, etc. which is about 5 gb. Unless you were talking about ram, in which you should've looked at the games requirements that say you should have at the LEAST 3gb of ram, and if you have less than that it's OBVIOUS why your computer crashed.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone think it uses too much memory? It turned off my computer twice.
This is mostly caused by to heavy stress on the Power Supply if the PC just restarts often caused by the GPU stressing the PSU to much or the PSU failing altogether slowly, many underestimate Modern GPU Power requirements.
A good PSU is going to restart if it's brought over it's power limits a bad one is gonna to explode, though exploding PSUs have become rare even out of China ;)

Ariel

This quality can't be normal something must be broken in that all in one mod repack the asset quality is totally awefull and inconsistent together

you really wonder how this can consume 20 GB space seeing those results at least the Render Performance overall fits to the Visuals

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Awesome Benchmark Scene

everything is realtime updated

Ariel watching her Mom having some fun with their new Master

Master we are Online and Streaming

Lick her dry Master

Make him cum so i can lick it

Hold it in your mouth your mother is going to get it

Sartan

May 3, 2018
I find how to change resolution:

How do I start a new game with the 4th girl (Mariko)?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I would like to get a 4 th character into this scene though i guess it would brake heavily, have to try that in Studio

Stable :D

Do them good make your mother proud

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
For those of you who still don't get fullscreen to run correct

PlayHome64bit.exe -show-screen-selector

chose it over the direct unity interface

im not sure about FlashBangz overall modding integrity

could be that he broken some things

The whole rendering behavior is strange as it wouldn't run in the resolution at all that you select as if their would be a internal render target resolution and it just scales up.

How Flashbangz could forget plasticminds awesome PlayHome mirror helper is a real surprise it can higher the render quality of mirrors significantly this basement scene shines with it at a higher mirror resolution then the default 1024

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Suckubus Dreams ;)

Reactions: M B 1776
Feb 5, 2018
Anyvody know how to get the DHH high heel mod working correctly? cant get pantyhose nor heels to show and the interface is cut at the bottom of the screen....

May 31, 2018
How do I train the "mouth" skill effectively? It seems to take forever compared to the other skills.

Also- is there comparable games with more story/non-H gameplay in them?

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes