Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.
Is this the newest Illusion game?
It's also an old Illusion game. That is verbatim the plot to Rapelay... except the accuser was a girl there.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The game focuses on destroying the family of the guy who once accused the main character of being a molester.

It's also an old Illusion game. That is verbatim the plot to Rapelay... except the accuser was a girl there.
So what's the newest Illustion game out there?

Otakuism00

Nov 2, 2017
hi, ive downloaded flasbangz version,

1) how can i save in this game ? - ok i know now that i have to end chapter1.

2) is there a keyboard shorcut for camera position ?
3) In first post there is link to playhome cards site, how can i download them ? and install ? i do not see any button for download .

Thq for help
I don't think that there's a way to keybind cam options I could be wrong though.

In order to put the cards from the site into the game: right click and save the image, then put it into UserData\Chara, whichever you want to use it for- Male or Female - put it in that folder. It should be available in game after that.

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
can someone upload workupload link because mega doesnt let me download a game abouve 1.5 gb and nopy is slow as shit

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone play it in VR with Pimax 5K ? im going to buy VR set and that seem to be best option( 200FOV, 5K )

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Does anyone has Misaki files from Xyth24 ? this is the character card & still missing texture, face preset, etc.. I have the latest update 1.4 but the face and hair will not come out right.

GWJ89

May 25, 2019
Someone has uncensor mod for 1.4 +working english language for 1.4? I can't find it nowhere...

Bakooo

May 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how i install clothing mods? For example this here: i downloaded it and put it into my game folder but i still don't see the clothes when i start playhome and customize a character...

wetaman

Jun 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "QTmodz, post: 1840668, miembro: 72582"]
Todo lo que necesitas

[/CITAR]
Hi, any torrent?

Bakooo

May 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how to load custom scenes in PlayHome? I have the IBL mod but i have no idea how i can load scenes in the PlayHomeStudio... anybody out there who can help me?..

yukikyon

Mar 20, 2019
Can someone tell me how to load custom scenes in PlayHome? I have the IBL mod but i have no idea how i can load scenes in the PlayHomeStudio... anybody out there who can help me?..
if all install is correct, you should press F5 to activate the mod and choose between cube map or scene map to load.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes