• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Hello,
I downloaded the second torrent file, and it says in the 1st post that this game is in latest update. So, does it mean I won't be needing to update it to 1.20? If so, which are the DLCs and patches? I really can't tell apart... can someone tell me what are each file is for?
Link

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
I got it to run but I'm a little confused. I followed all your steps but my game still says 1.1 on the side. Also after installing the uncensored patch while looking at the models in customize i see everything but in the very first h-scene everything is blurred. i have everything else working perfectly
If it says version 1.1 then you are probably installing update 1.2 in wrong place... check it... make sure you are selecting proper play home path to install v1.2...

and about censor issue....
I think you have only installed female uncensored patch so... now Try this male uncensored patch :

Last edited:

Malakos

May 22, 2017
Hi, I have a weird problem. The 3 girls are maxed (except the little one but she have lust maxed) but they're still resistant...did I miss someting ?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hi, I have a weird problem. The 3 girls are maxed (except the little one but she have lust maxed) but they're still resistant...did I miss someting ?
I think you need to either max specific stats or a certain number on each girl before the next event triggers. When it triggered for me I only had one girl fully maxed and the other two only had three or four stats maxed.

Reactions: Malakos

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
the end story is pretty funny, "lets see if he knows how to use IT"

btw lil walk true
install the game
get "playhome_02_plus_1020hyu_all.exe) latest update, unzip it, look in setup dir, copy paste those files to the game dir

install textures, uncencor, translation ect, last ipa 3.3, drag drop the 32 or 64 exe up the ipa exe
it should patch, play, the translation (Kenzato PH FullV3.5) mis some things but not a big deal

the game is easyer then honyselect 2, just max out all stats(anal/vaginal/horny/mouth/semen and done

here you can find most of the things you need

the paste bin, hold all files/dl locations

Reactions: Ng m s

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, with other guys. But none with multiple girls. That's what I wanted.
i don't know for this game, but honeyselect 2 had hidden scenes, 2x girl in love with you, and you could have fun with those 2, when you din't pay attention to them for a while

2 horny girls had fun with each other, when you din't pay attention to them for a while
the slave took you to the cave for some tentacle fun
the angry 1 took you to the pub for some fun, trio or solo

maybe this 1 have some hidden stuff to, i din't play much after finishing the game, so i don't know

Reactions: ponyguy

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Take into account you can customize all three any way you want and that means infinite girls.
not only tat, but you can import your cards from honeyselect 2 also
just copy your cards to the right folder, then when editing your girl, pick data/card select your card, and play your honeyselect girl

muahangkhongnaprem

Nov 5, 2017
Useful resources (some of them updated in real time, I believe):
-
link for the repack (5GB).
- (real time)
-
-
-
-
- (Works even with the 1.2 Version of the game)
-
-
-
- (real time)
-
-
-
-
-
So the 5GB version includes all these contents or which ones, sir? Cause it said All In One so I'm a little confused.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
why when i try to extract all the parts from part 1 to 9 winrar gives me file is corrupted and cheksum error?

SweetDreams

Jun 15, 2017
try using 7zip as extractor, it usually helps
and if it does not then u should probably redownload those unless other people have the same issue

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes