Solisdies

Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys, when I installl the uncensored male mod, the screen of PH turns black. My game is in the 1.2 version, how can I fix it ?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
really wanted to play this game but when i went to unzip it says 5,6,7,8,9 all have corrupt files and headers.wish there was a already modded version to dl

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
really wanted to play this game but when i went to unzip it says 5,6,7,8,9 all have corrupt files and headers.wish there was a already modded version to dl
Download the game from Torrent, work very good! and update to 1.2 and female uncensored; and pacial translation , no more; whit this have hours to FAP, whait to mod are tested!

brad1134

Jul 28, 2017
Way to confusing spent most of my night and all of morning trying to figure out how to get this thing to run.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Way to confusing spent most of my night and all of morning trying to figure out how to get this thing to run.
LOL. I can help you but you have to explain very detailed of what you've been doing. 1st, tell me you PC hardware. 2nd, what action you've done with installing the game. Do not make multiply post. This isn't chatting box. So be precise and informative in 1 post.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
An
PlayHome Male Uncensor :

Works on 1.1b and 1.2 as well (i have PH 1.2 , is working fine) , uncensor still is not perfect on my opinion , but see it for yourself :) ....... and be sure to make a backup !
Anyone have this "Male Uncensored PAtch" ... pl upload and share again ... mediafire link is dead...

Reactions: XD7 and ponyguy

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
An

Anyone have this "Male Uncensored PAtch" ... pl upload and share again ... mediafire link is dead...
Try this one :

"Talking" about uncensors , there's one called SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH (Alexae) , which includes male and female uncensor .. besides u can obtain a nice/cute anime style in your Play Home (v1.2) .

Image Comparison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But , there's a problem with nails and tongue textures ( u can see the next screenshots )
If you don't care the "small details" .. you're free to download this mod from :

If you want to undo what you did or uninstall this mod , download this file and follow the instructions *.txt :
Well, That's it ! :)

Last edited:

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Th
Try this one :

"Talking" about uncensors , there's one called SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH (Alexae) , which includes male and female uncensor .. besides u can obtain a nice/cute anime style in your Play Home (v1.2) .

Image Comparison
But , there's a problem with nails and tongue textures ( u can see the next screenshots )
If you don't care the "small details" .. you're free to download this mod from :

Well, That's it ! :)
Thanks... this was really helpful...

Reactions: ponyguy and zecon

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
By far the most frustrating game I've downloaded from here. The readme's hardly make sense and everything is packed into one folder so you don't know where to install half these things. I followed the instructions and still didn't have the English patch installed correctly. Not worth the time and pain.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
By far the most frustrating game I've downloaded from here. The readme's hardly make sense and everything is packed into one folder so you don't know where to install half these things. I followed the instructions and still didn't have the English patch installed correctly. Not worth the time and pain.
Ok try to follow my instructions... I hope it will work for you...
Steps:
1. Unpack Main Game Repack to a folder
2. then install 1.2 patch (you have locate Unpack Installation folder... for me it was "D:\Downloads\Playhome\"....)
-select folder where game exe is .... same folder will also contain folder named "PlayHome64bit_Data"... if you see this folder means you are in root folder of game named "Playhome".... select it and install 1.2 patch
3. Now if you are installing mods install IPA first then install mod.... or skip
4. Now install uncensored patch for both male and female... you will have to replace files and folders with same name.... in repack
5. And At last install ENGLISH Translation PATCH.... this is important.... also Install ENGLISH Launcher for easy access...
6. Done.... Happy Fapping.... this install method works for me.... try it...:test::HeyGuys:

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
Steps:
2. then install 1.2 patch (you have locate Unpack Installation folder... for me it was "D:\Downloads\Playhome\"....)
-select folder where game exe is .... same folder will also contain folder named "PlayHome64bit_Data"... if you see this folder means you are in root folder of game named "Playhome".... select it and install 1.2 patch
3. Now if you are installing mods install IPA first then install mod.... or skip
4. Now install uncensored patch for both male and female... you will have to replace files and folders with same name.... in repack
5. And At last install ENGLISH Translation PATCH.... this is important.... also Install ENGLISH Launcher for easy access...
6. Done.... Happy Fapping.... this install method works for me.... try it...:test::HeyGuys:
i'll try this and let you know how it goes

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
Steps:
I got it to run but I'm a little confused. I followed all your steps but my game still says 1.1 on the side. Also after installing the uncensored patch while looking at the models in customize i see everything but in the very first h-scene everything is blurred. i have everything else working perfectly

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
does this game runs well on low specs laaptop? lets say somthing like intel dual core 4GB ram 3GB usable?

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
Update on my part. Got the game to 1.2 and installed english patch but for some reason the h-scenes is still censored out. I installed PHun1.2.7z followed the readme and instantly saw nothing censored while looking at the characters (YES IT WORKED!!!) but the moment the first few h-scenes happen its back to censored. I figured maybe it was because the PHuncensore+1.1b link is dead so somebody earlier linked "normal texture uncensored" but I didn't see any changes. So what do I need/how do I make it so the h scenes aren't censored?

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
so no download version with all update, mod, english and uncensored installed? i was hopping to download this type of version

or a MF patch

Reactions: ponyguy
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes