• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
so no download version with all update, mod, english and uncensored installed? i was hopping to download this type of version

or a MF patch
i think i have it all working, will double check and upload after i test a bit and res-scan for viruses.
edit* all good to go, but turns out my upload speed is horrible. will be maybe an eon plus or minus a decade

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
so no download version with all update, mod, english and uncensored installed? i was hopping to download this type of version

or a MF patch
There's still lack of mods, let alone the good quality ones ... Inquisitor, who usually repack selection of good mods to 1 executable file, only doing it after he think it worth to make one, which in my opinion, won't be at anytime soon. So grab what you could, learn how to applied the mods to the game, or skipped for a couple months.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how far you're in the game, but I know there's definitely none in the first part of the game. I'm hoping for some later. This game's great, but it could use a bit more content. Just having two of them at once suck your dick would be better than nothing. Or at least have all three in the room. I'm surprised that's not an option. And I don't get why.
I think after you break the girls in enough you can have threesomes

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The woman are stuck at "Resistance" status, even with max lust status (or even with ALL full stats)... So, how can I advance to the next status level???
Try spamming the "how are you feeling" button during ecchi

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
looks very similar to rapelay . damn the graphics didn't improve that much in 8 years apparently
The graphics are amazing and the fact that you can customize yourself and the girl on the fly is amazing.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
3 girls total? That's it?

I knew this wasn't going to be as sandboxish as Honey Select but that seems extremely limited. Guess I'll hold off on this one and hope for talented modders in the community to do their thing.
Take into account you can customize all three any way you want and that means infinite girls.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
So far this is great. Haven't gotten to the training part yet, so that might change if it really does get tedious/boring like some people say. But right now I'm having a blast. Spent, like, an hour just customizing them. Why didn't anyone ever tell me you can give girls abs in these games? This is like a dream come true. Got myself a house filled with sexy, fit babes. :FeelsGoodMan: Totally worth the 14 gigs and ''not responding'' load times. Step aside, New Vegas. I need free space.
How do I save though? Is it just not an option during the opening rape scenes, or am I missing something obvious?
Customizing is my favorite part.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I played it for a couple of hours, my initial thoughts are very positive..I like how they turned the wife situation to an NTR one, she doesn't seem bothered at all by the fact that you're forcing yourself on her, she's a horny milf!! I kept the original looks, they look alright to me..Though the little sister is definitely underage lol I didn't even touch her, poor thing needs to grow up and live her life in peace but I wonder for how long I'm allowed to keep this stance in game (to make story progress).
I tend to adjust the breast softness down so they don't flop so much

Reactions: Drafox

wewte

Aug 5, 2017
Are the h-scenes suppose to be censored even with the uncensored patch?

Edit: fixed, had to find the updated uncensored patch.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The link for male uncensor is down, but here it is again if anyone needs it (back up your files first):

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, is the uncensored dick supposed to look like it's ceramic or did I just do something wrong? Not really a big issue, but it looks hilarious.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, is the uncensored dick supposed to look like it's ceramic or did I just do something wrong? Not really a big issue, but it looks hilarious.
You mean straight? That doesn't bend even if you call Jesus? That seems fake somehow? Well.. the same happened even with Honey Select. They work more on the female parts than the male parts somehow LOL

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes