KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
i dont think that its cuse of that, cuse the error is allways on the same rar part 5 and 9 all the others goo well

EDIT: i got it runing but now i hve a problem with the 1.2 patch i used the exe and everything but it still says 1.1 in the game am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017

Download: thanks to @Mobuis / (already installed. Just click your version of the game - 64 BIT or 32 BIT. Didn't test it yet however, I'll do it tomorrow if I can. Password for the extraction is: adugames). Thanks to @geno4952
Hello I Download Torrent before. but i dont understand how to play instal and file with Japanese Language (I fool enough With something like this)
so if i download in this link i dont need follow step on the first page?

Reply +1 Like

Last edited:

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can someone post the full game uncensored in another download ......because mega has a limit .....

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm, just downloaded and unpacked your version @durand004 and as far as I can tell it's not english though it is patched, unless the UI/main screen and such haven't been translated yet.

loditt

Jun 24, 2017
Also, I'm not sure if I'm crazy or what but I can't seem to actually customize any of the girls aside from expressions.

roxas valentine

Jun 28, 2017
After following the installation guide, and installing the uncensored patch. I got a black screen and cursor. Is there any fix for this?

Edit:
It works when I used 32 bit launcher instead of 64 bit. The UI is also already translated. I think I will manage with this.

Last edited:

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry for the wait. Seems i packed the wrong folder last time. Playhome v1.4 English , uncensored, Windows. Several mods included. readme attatched *EDIT

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
good game, but im so disappointed for the lack of 3some or 4some with girls.

you made a game that focus about 3 girls and you not make a single group scene? i only saw 1, a double BJ.

is like illusion hate 3some and orgy for some reason, for get few scene in honey select it took 2 DLC (BUT FEW)
this game was perfect for this stuff and they lost the chance.

in the end is just the classic illusion little project before THE BIG project, they make some upgrade to the engine.
another problem is the Rape and Broken Mind focus of the game, but this is my problem of taste.

grendel69

Nov 24, 2017
good game, but im so disappointed for the lack of 3some or 4some with girls.

you made a game that focus about 3 girls and you not make a single group scene? i only saw 1, a double BJ.

is like illusion hate 3some and orgy for some reason, for get few scene in honey select it took 2 DLC (BUT FEW)
this game was perfect for this stuff and they lost the chance.

in the end is just the classic illusion little project before THE BIG project, they make some upgrade to the engine.
another problem is the Rape and Broken Mind focus of the game, but this is my problem of taste.
There are 3P and 5P scenes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
True, have to go back to Rapelay or Harem Mate for that I guess.
Never could get into Rapelay. The models just didn't appeal to me. And after making all three girls here into sexy muscle babes, I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to it. The gameplay also felt a bit slow. But, then again, I never got that far into it. Maybe it improves later.
Never played Harem Mate though. Can't seem to find it on F95.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes