Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
Anyone know how to make joiplay play wmv files based cutscenes on rpgm movie folder,it's keep skipping the movie cutscene when run the game

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
New 1.20.400 not released yet? On main the spoiler with the "Must read before use Joiplay" the question about basic Vs patreon is 1 week before early release on patreon but now is already 1st November.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
New 1.20.400 not released yet? On main the spoiler with the "Must read before use Joiplay" the question about basic Vs patreon is 1 week before early release on patreon but now is already 1st November.
That's because that release is an Alpha release, which are for patrons only (the lowest tier is enough for access to it)

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
If it crashes upon opening and the log.txt file in the game's folder says something like "unable to load archive file.rpyc", that normally indicates you need the latest version of the RenPy plugin from the Patreon
So from what I can tell I don't think it's crashing the game just isn't loading. I add it to JoiPlay like I have a bunch of other games but it just stays on the loading screen and doesn't progress any further. I even left my phone on its own for like 23 minutes and it still hadn't loaded. I did update to the latest version of Joiplay and the RenPy plugin just to be safe but still no luck loading the game.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
So from what I can tell I don't think it's crashing the game just isn't loading. I add it to JoiPlay like I have a bunch of other games but it just stays on the loading screen and doesn't progress any further. I even left my phone on its own for like 23 minutes and it still hadn't loaded. I did update to the latest version of Joiplay and the RenPy plugin just to be safe but still no luck loading the game.
Can you upload log.txt from the game's folder?

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
How do I do that? I'm not very familiar with the technically aspects of this. I been trying to figure it out on my own but no luck.
If you open the folder which has the game (or long tap on the game's icon > Open Folder, may not work however), there should be a file called log.txt. Then you just attach it to a reply here.

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
If you open the folder which has the game (or long tap on the game's icon > Open Folder, may not work however), there should be a file called log.txt. Then you just attach it to a reply here.
Sorry I posted the text file but I didn't respond to your comment I don't think

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, for HTML and Ren'py games is there a way to go back to the game if you accidentally press on the shortcut icons that opens up a site(patreon, etc) in joinplay like a browser?
I know it's my own fault if I was too concentrated on the game and forget to save every now and then and unluckily press the shortcut icons but would be nice to know if it's possible?

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, i need help all of my game are showing errno
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i already uninstall and install.
uninstall> restart phone > install but the error still remain.