Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Devil7

Jun 22, 2017
i know we can do it in pc with translator++....but
is there a way or an app that can translate japanese rpg games on android?

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
How to get it ?
do i need to format my phone ?
Don't.
Latest version won't create the directory or file.
Try older version applications they can create by default (I don't know which version I forgot).
Once the game works fine then you can check in the file manager.
Then install or update newer version or use older your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuekop

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Don't.
Latest version won't create the directory or file.
Try older version applications they can create by default (I don't know which version I forgot).
Once the game works fine then you can check in the file manager.
Then install or update newer version or use older your choice.
Ok thanks i will try(y)

edit: it works ! i tried ver 1.20.027thank you very much:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: ArunPrime

Pinky00

Jan 8, 2019
anyone know how to keep settings (preferences) in games? after closing the app, it doesn't remember any of my settings

Last edited:

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Rpg MV/MZ games will literally not run on joiplay anymore after the update. Everything runs smoothly except MV/MZ games. Have tried everything under the sun but joiplay will not run MV/MZ games. The fuck is up with that?. Even Maldives won't run them.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Rpg MV/MZ games will literally not run on joiplay anymore after the update. Everything runs smoothly except MV/MZ games. Have tried everything under the sun but joiplay will not run MV/MZ games. The fuck is up with that?. Even Maldives won't run them.
which update? rpgm update?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I managed to run the game by doing clean install and rebooting after I added the game to joiplay. Still have no idea what was causing the issue.
which ver joiplay? I kinda using old ver want to change so just for reference

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, I'm using the latest update for joiplay. I'm trying to play the latest update for Curse of Pleasure v0.9 here on F95, when trying to load they ask me download xp rtp and I did and I installed it but after loading a few sec of the game(not yet reach main title with the new game and options) I get this error..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this joiplay side or the game side issue?

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Her Folks

Ist hier a Download Link JoiPlay that ist NOT in Patron or have a mega Download link?