Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Yring

Aug 6, 2017
Useless for MV games, guess i'll wait for the official android releases on dlsite.

Jonathanzv

Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone know what to do? I already downloaded the latest version of everything and still nothing appears in the folder to select 1001894300.jpg

aisuru hikari

Sep 4, 2017
One question, I downloaded that game and only that .exe file appears, I tried to play it with joyplay but it won't let me add it since every time I try I get that message.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
One question, I downloaded that game and only that .exe file appears, I tried to play it with joyplay but it won't let me add it since every time I try I get that message.
Did it say "Extracting game files" before that? If so, look in the folder you had the exe in for a file called "Game.exe" and add that to JoiPlay

aisuru hikari

Sep 4, 2017
Did it say "Extracting game files" before that? If so, look in the folder you had the exe in for a file called "Game.exe" and add that to JoiPlay
No, simply when I download the game, it downloads the .exe as seen in the image, there is no folder or any other file.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
don't use that, search compressed ver
that ver need to be extracted on pc then it became a folder which contains the game

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
JoiPlay

View attachment 534660

Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay.

JoiPlay is a game interpreter and launcher for Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker made games.

RPG Maker Plugin is required to play RPG Maker XP, VX and VX Ace games.
Ren'Py Plugin is required to play Ren'Py games.
Ruffle Plugin is required to Play Adobe Flash games.
NScripter Plugin is required to Play NScripter games.

Features:
-> Cross-platform save file support, mean you can use your or another person save file.
-> Advanced settings for game types.
-> Built-in cheat menus for supported game types.
-> Easy-to-use and modern user interface.
-> Wired and Wireless Controller support.

Compatibility:
JoiPlay doesn't emulate Windows or any operation system so games that depend on Windows APIs or uncommon Node.js classes/functions won't work. Estimated compatibility rates are 70% for RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace games and %90 for other game types.

Required Permissions:
Storage permission is required to read and write game files.

Note:
JoiPlay doesn't includes any games so you have obtain game files to play them.

->
->

JoiPlay uses Ren'Py and RPG Maker plugins based on Ren'Py, rapt, MKXP and android-mkxp projects.

For Developers:
Game developers can create preconfigured files to make their games playable on JoiPlay and share with others. Also third party plugins are supported and a plugin template will be published on .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 23, January, 2034
Developer:
Support:
Discord Server: (You can join our Discord Server for any assistance)
Email: JoiPlay Protonmail
Official Website:
Version: In-development
Language: English

DOWNLOAD
JoiPlay:

I want to know, since I have never played the steam version of the game through joiplay, there is no game.exe file and what is the best way for me to launch it?

Reactions: NailAlsat