• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Pizza n' Flings [v0.0.5a] [ZaBoom Games]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 13, 2021
doesn't do anything for me, the game launches in a borderless window mode at 1080p in the middle of my 1440p display and F4 doesn't change anything. Regardless I'll just leave this until it's further in development and take another look when the game is more matured.
standard 1440 or ultra wide ? i think maybe it might be a problem with ultrawide monitors

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would hope for more milfs just peg will get a little boring later on lol. mybe some milfs from other cartoons dan phantoms mother are kim possibles mom and some others .

MegaDic

Dec 1, 2022
View attachment 2295666

Overview:
Take on the role of a buff, but hapless, pizza delivery man on his way to an unforgettable pizza run in Spoonerville.
A curvaceous redhead MILF noticed you delivered steamy hot treats to her next door neighbor in the past,
and has plans on getting a little extra sausage herself, no matter what!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2023-01-03
Developer: ZaBoom Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2295669 View attachment 2061108 View attachment 2061109 View attachment 2061110 View attachment 2295670 View attachment 2295671 View attachment 2295672 View attachment 2295674 View attachment 2295675
love is cant wait to see more

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
*RELEASE* Pizza N' Flings Ep. 1 Pre-Alpha Demo V0.0.5

Hey y'all!

IMPORTANT! Release Notes (v0.0.5):

Core Supporters can skip to beginning of Extra Sausage Mode by doing the following:
in the Main Menu screen, when all of the menu buttons are on the screen, hold down the "S" "E" and "X" keys at the same time - meaning all three keys should be held down together. You should hear a confirmation beep and the screen will fade to the start of Extra Sausage Mode (Peg sitting next to you on the couch)

Note!: Using this skip creates an issue that can pop up - if you notice the game running slower when you load into Round 1, just hit the "F" key to toggle fullscreen/windowed mode, and then hit the "F" key again to return to your preferred gameplay screen mode. The issue only happens the first time Round 1 is loaded for some reason.

I'll be looking into a fix for this issue, but until then, I hope you enjoy the demo so far!

Here's the Chapters 1-3 + Rounds 1 & 2 of Extra Sausage Mode demo!

~ZaBoom

Edit: link dead, check op

Last edited:

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
*RELEASE* Pizza N' Flings Ep. 1 Pre-Alpha Demo V0.0.5

Hey y'all!

IMPORTANT! Release Notes (v0.0.5):

Core Supporters can skip to beginning of Extra Sausage Mode by doing the following:
in the Main Menu screen, when all of the menu buttons are on the screen, hold down the "S" "E" and "X" keys at the same time - meaning all three keys should be held down together. You should hear a confirmation beep and the screen will fade to the start of Extra Sausage Mode (Peg sitting next to you on the couch)

Note!: Using this skip creates an issue that can pop up - if you notice the game running slower when you load into Round 1, just hit the "F" key to toggle fullscreen/windowed mode, and then hit the "F" key again to return to your preferred gameplay screen mode. The issue only happens the first time Round 1 is loaded for some reason.

I'll be looking into a fix for this issue, but until then, I hope you enjoy the demo so far!

Here's the Chapters 1-3 + Rounds 1 & 2 of Extra Sausage Mode demo!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

~ZaBoom
link is dead

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PizzaNFlings-0.0.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Sad that this game is taking so long to do, but I get it. We really need an auto-play or something for the mini-game after we beat it so we can fap tho.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Oh my God, That was one of the most annoying minigames I've played in an H-game. The entire point of an H-game is to fap with one hand and focus all brain cells towards booba.

Why do I feel more mentally exhausted after playing your minigame than fighting an Elder Scrolls boss. How many calories do I have to burn as I bust a blood vessel trying jerk off my own mouse as I friction weld its fucking rubber coasters to my desk at the speed of light trying to keep up with the world's longest blowjob minigame. Jfc dude, that was the opposite of fun. I really love your art and animations, but god damn.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes