VN Others Pizza n' Flings [v0.0.5a] [ZaBoom Games]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
A+ description, my dude. Would be great on the back of a Brazzers© MILF Mania™ DVD box :KEK: Also, fuck doug

May 11, 2022
About time somebody started tapping into the enormous potential of Disney babes/MILFs. I know that SID Gaming is doing the lords work with the classic Disney babes and Akabur is busy with Jasmine still, but damn there's still a lot of good shit out there that deserves to be perverted and twisted for man's pleasure.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Uhm, she wants sausage, but she only gets the fucking pizza. This game is "Disney level" and has nothing of interest for an adult games site. Yet, at least.

Reactions: nnjagnga333

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
I've never played any of the furry games before, but the pizza part got me interested. Also MC is "buff", isn't that the case with all furry men, at least from what I've seen in the art that displays those games.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Furry and anthropomorphic ain't my thing, much less Disney shit.

However? This seems to be an exception.

Very good work. It's nice seeing some quality in here. It seems we have been blessed today, damn. This and Project Teresa. What a good day for f95.

Jan 21, 2020
Furry and anthropomorphic ain't my thing, much less Disney shit.

However? This seems to be an exception.

Very good work. It's nice seeing some quality in here. It seems we have been blessed today, damn. This and Project Teresa. What a good day for f95.
I feel as though peg is the exception to the rule. She's pretty much drawn as a human woman except for her nose. Not really furry or anthropomorphic if you ask me.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
I feel as though peg is the exception to the rule. She's pretty much drawn as a human woman except for her nose. Not really furry or anthropomorphic if you ask me.
While this is true, the main character is whatever we call the dog-man type thing that Goofy is, and he's definitely full blown furry.

Regardless, amazing art, ends on a hard tease so be forewarned.

Reactions: Creiz
Jan 21, 2020
While this is true, the main character is whatever we call the dog-man type thing that Goofy is, and he's definitely full blown furry.

Regardless, amazing art, ends on a hard tease so be forewarned.
Oh, 100%. I was just making the case for peg. Goofy is definitely furry shit.

Reactions: Attal and Creiz
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes