VN - Others - Pizza n' Flings [v0.0.5a] [ZaBoom Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

nalgonas4ever

For as short as it is, if you really like Peg, as I do for example, you will enjoy this, the art and animations are very good, after quite a few VN this minigames, even if aren't as intuitive as they could be, can add to the enjoyment, but I would lie if I say I did the minigame the right way in my first try, maybe in the future theres an option to avoid this section, but then you would lose the nice animations in them. Also yeah, blue balls are a posibility, sad case, but the future seems bright for this game, making games this polish is hard, show support to the creator if you love the little we have.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

stiffl3d

wasn't expecting the animation to be that smooth and good. also, this character has been sexy milf since milftoon. more of this would be awesome, good sir, and maybe add other characters as well like Debbie, Roxanne, etc.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

CUNTBLAZER420

Not much here yet, but what is looks gorgeous. Its well animated, quick paced and not overly ambitious. I could see this shaping into a top tier game down the line. A promising start and a solid first outing for the dev.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

hmmboy22

I've seen games like this before. This style really suits lewd games. But when downloading, I had no expectations. Because the Disney-themed games that i saw were very poor quality, and were sloppy. Maybe that's why I don't know, but the animation with the hips in the beginning impressed me a lot, good job. Definitely better than other disney themed games. Please keep doing it, set a regular schedule like 1 in a month, 1 in 3 months, or 1 in 6 months, believe me, your "patrons" count will increase rapidly, it's definitely a talented job by a talented artist. and please PLEASE, don't do html 5 related work...
  5. 3.00 star(s)

brata

Yeah... this is basically a VN and not a game (if anyone was wondering)
    You follow a line and just click W and S to see her getting naked and then a handjob that doesn't finish.
    Good animations +1 *
    Good art +1*
    Very Basic plot to the point of idiocy -"Hey ,I want pizza , lets fuck" -2*
    Hopefully it will get fixed +1*
    Overal , 3* , average

Currently on version 0.32 , it is not worth the play.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SoulFoZoid

Quite a bold choice on the characters, so far it's great, Peg is hot, there are a few problems with the dolls that exaggerate to much but the CG's are good. The CG portraits I would make subtle arrows / transparent sprites to hover the mouse and go up or down for control just so I would not glance at my keyboard.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jonathan0009

No sexual content as of now, but wow, this game is absolutely beautiful. Both the art and the animations are stunning. I'm very excited to see what this game has in store.

Warning: playing the game right now might cause some massive blue balls, so i'd probably wait for the next version if you really wanna enjoy it ;)