VN Others Pizza n' Flings [v0.0.5a] [ZaBoom Games]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
annoying that this game seems to have an issue with resolutions larger than 1920x1080. It opens in the middle of the screen and the cursor doesn't conform to the window's size. It's as if the cursor's movement is bound by a percentage of the screen where as the window doesn't scale up to fill the whole screen. As a result you can't click any of the buttons to do anything because the cursor stops moving as you leave the boundary of the window before it can reach the buttons.

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
The artwork is fucking top notch, but so far as mentioned earlier, some handjob and that's it. Some well done animation too, looking forward to "extra sausage" episode.

Jul 13, 2021
annoying that this game seems to have an issue with resolutions larger than 1920x1080. It opens in the middle of the screen and the cursor doesn't conform to the window's size. It's as if the cursor's movement is bound by a percentage of the screen where as the window doesn't scale up to fill the whole screen. As a result you can't click any of the buttons to do anything because the cursor stops moving as you leave the boundary of the window before it can reach the buttons.
press f4 to fullscreen and no issues i played on 2560x1440p

davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
press f4 to fullscreen and no issues i played on 2560x1440p
doesn't do anything for me, the game launches in a borderless window mode at 1080p in the middle of my 1440p display and F4 doesn't change anything. Regardless I'll just leave this until it's further in development and take another look when the game is more matured.

Reactions: Koto Amatsukame
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes