• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

halluva

May 18, 2017
How do I trigger the dice tournament? It never seems to be going on when I talk to Jack and I can't figure out how else I can raise $3000. How do I get to the cave everyone is talking about?

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
How do I trigger the dice tournament? It never seems to be going on when I talk to Jack and I can't figure out how else I can raise $3000. How do I get to the cave everyone is talking about?
I think it's bugged...
It used to work in the previous update...

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Sorry, your hint doesnt really help at all.
Outside the cave, click on the rocks, game will throw an error a couple of times, just click ignore.

After you talk with the mermaid the rock will have an extra piece. The left column (incomplete) are the instructions for the treasure, but you must first do the right column (instructions for the necklace).

The arrows indicate what to do when you get to the chambers with multiple choices, it doesn't includes the "in between" chambers that just have a forward arrow. Read the arrows starting at the bottom.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: maxpoz

-Yaros-

Jul 10, 2018
Outside the cave, click on the rocks, game will throw an error a couple of times, just click ignore.

After you talk with the mermaid the rock will have an extra piece. The left column (incomplete) are the instructions for the treasure, but you must first do the right column (instructions for the necklace).

The arrows indicate what to do when you get to the chambers with multiple choices, it doesn't includes the "in between" chambers that just have a forward arrow.

Hope that helps.
It's impossible to ignore the error outside the cave for me, the game crashes and close itsef with no options to rollback or pass trough the error

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016

The arrows indicate what to do when you get to the chambers with multiple choices, it doesn't includes the "in between" chambers that just have a forward arrow.

Hope that helps.
That's where the issue is. It would seem that for many (myself included) the error you get when clicking the rocks, crashes the game entirely. Even a re-install and restarting a new game doesn't fix it.

Nothing else to do than wait for a bug fix I suspect.

Olsen93

Jun 3, 2017
That's where the issue is. It would seem that for many (myself included) the error you get when clicking the rocks, crashes the game entirely. Even a re-install and restarting a new game doesn't fix it.

Nothing else to do than wait for a bug fix I suspect.
Found a quick fix for this, if you turn the language to russian and just pass some sceenes right when the crash would happen, and save after, load to english and i could continue to play. (seems like the english lines makes the game to crash)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Found a quick fix for this, if you turn the language to russian and just pass some sceenes right when the crash would happen, and save after, load to english and i could continue to play. (seems like the english lines makes the game to crash)
This works.

Thank you!

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes