trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I wanted to play but getting a bunch of Russian thrown back at me after winning my first ship fight broke the immersion totally. Too bad sex scene was completely untranslated as well.

Even if it was google translated english in parts (before cleaning it up later). It's better then having entire segments of the game unplayable and where you have no idea whats happening.

Reactions: Easy Pete

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
I wanted to play the game. But android mod crashed as soon as i tried too open. Very disappointed. Better luck next time i guess.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Fuck this BS game the sea battle is so much shit put in a default that after so many tries u pass. this is about sex not some stupid sea battle

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
I wanted to play but getting a bunch of Russian thrown back at me after winning my first ship fight broke the immersion totally. Too bad sex scene was completely untranslated as well.

Even if it was google translated english in parts (before cleaning it up later). It's better then having entire segments of the game unplayable and where you have no idea whats happening.
This is a bug that has already been fixed in version 0.3.1. I dropped the links on the third page, everything is in English.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
I wanted to play the game. But android mod crashed as soon as i tried too open. Very disappointed. Better luck next time i guess.
On the patreon of the creators of the game, you will not find in them Android. It seems the authors refused to create it. Therefore, play the PC version, but not in 0.3, but in 0.3.1.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
It's an alright game, nothing too special/unique outside the navel battles and decent 2d art.

Lost me at the first sex scene however. Hardcore group sex on a main girl with no way to avoid/stop/even join in with your crew? Yeah, hard pass.
It was a sleeping of the Main Hero)))) Download 0.3.1 and you will understand everything)

Reactions: nasam

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I play the 0.3 version,after first battle, the game text turn to RUS.
----------------------------------------------------------
ok I found the 0.31 version for the bugfix. thanks!

Reactions: nasam

cj360

Jul 24, 2017
I am stuck with the ball help plese
you can get the dress from the red rose brothel . then talk to scarlett to give her dress. wait till Saturday night .talk to scarlett .keep giving governor drink and stop giving after he invites you fuck whores ...lastly dance with scarlett

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes