Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Dead he says. Suuuure. :WaitWhat:
Looking at his income stats its probably a diff reason why:

Jul 6, 2023
TLDR: Come Back Hot Bunny

Long story;
So I bought this game because it was on sale on steam. This game is tagged by the author as having "femdom " on steam but that unfortunately is not the case after 30 hours of playtime so far. Nonetheless, though I did not really get any satisfaction in that sense the game still has good concepts, with the ship shooting game, the candy crush ripoff bit, the stardew valley fishing. It makes it really enjoyable for me. A shame, because even tho I bought this game under false pretenses I still think it's beautiful art was worth the 2.24 and it would have received a 5 star rating were it not for the fact that it looks like the author will probably never come back and that saddens me.
1709723613198.png
1709723989171.png The dev also didn't bother to put on steam under the "what the developers have to say" that the game is "abandoned" so I could have known it would be a waste. But I accept my responsibility for not doing my due diligence and not searching the game on f95zone and legally I know because of my large play time there is no possibility for a refund anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: aleyugioh

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
guys what is the variable for gold?
IDK.
But if you save your game with a specific amount of gold, you can upload this savefile to and search for the specific value.
Hint 1: More unique values lead to an easier search as 0, 1, 10...
Hint 2: If it's hard to find, save a second file with another amount of gold and upload it in the same (!) window/tab. Save Editor will show changed values (including the change +/-) at first of all.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes