MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
0.20.2 (from another download side)

Torrent link

Password
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm not mistaken, this version before the last bugs were fixed... ( And without the new event )
The last one filled with 0.20.21.

FaptoberFest

Oct 6, 2020
I have read the walk-through over and over. Zero mention of the quest involving a man wandering central square.

I've checked the locations at morning and evening. No idea how to get this one going.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
And where can I get a new event or is it only in Steam?, otherwise I downloaded the latest version from the boosty that I found, but it is not there

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
And where can I get a new event or is it only in Steam?, otherwise I downloaded the latest version from the boosty that I found, but it is not there
New game -- > Additional content --> Sea Devil Adventure. The version must be greater than 0.20

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Why can't we give the mermaid necklace after we find it? when i click on the necklace option it says not found when i found it and it's in my inventory

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Why can't we give the mermaid necklace after we find it? when i click on the necklace option it says not found when i found it and it's in my inventory
because there is a dragndrop system here - you need to click on the inventory -> click on the gadget and then click on the mermaid

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PiratesGoldenTits-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes