applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
doesnt look bad at all but I dont really like the artstyle. its somewhere between comic and realistic, neither fish nor meat but something in between. Would prefere one direction.

will check again at 0.5 or later....
I think your description is more fitting of Honey Select models, which I do like personally. This game's artstyle is straight up comic.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This might be a dumb question, but how do I open the console? I can't stand this grind. Do I need to change a setting somewhere?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but how do I open the console? I can't stand this grind. Do I need to change a setting somewhere?
  1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy. You can open00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T) ...
  4. Save file.
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)

tyratzin

Aug 17, 2016
For those having problems with the naval battle, try moving closer to the enemy ship. Your shots will be much more accurate, and one solid broadside should be enough to win the fight.

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
So when I use shipp.gold in the console it only tells me how much gold I have... how do I add or set my gold to a value? If anyone knows I would greatly like an answer... thank you.

car

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone understand how the cave puzzle works? The stone doesn't actually work.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes