4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi! Nice job you've done with the game, congrats. I'm a noob and was wondering about that debug thing, what's it about?
"Bug" is a common term for problem/error/issue in the software. Debug is the process of finding and eliminating that bug.

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
i have problem for me game is so slow i berly move arond can you tell me what is some bug i play some other game like officer chole but game go normal but fot this when i use run still so slow can you tell me what to do

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
i have problem for me game is so slow i berly move arond can you tell me what is some bug i play some other game like officer chole but game go normal but fot this when i use run still so slow can you tell me what to do
Never heard of that game, so no idea what it is and if it's rpg maker: MV, VX Ace or VX etc.
Anyway, first: make sure you applied the hotfix #2
Second, make sure your system meets bare minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
For laptops, CPU may need to be slightly better.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Little bump, directly copy pasted from patreon post

Since I dropped it on discord, I will post it here too.
This is the map of the Rieat (which means pretty much "Earth" in some I-just-made-it-up-but-not-really-right-now ancient language).
One with borders, other without any. No important places/cities marked on both maps.

This is also pretty much what I am using to build in game map from tilesets.

I may spend some extra time and refine this map sketch even more (I had to look at so many maps and read a little bit about geology to at least try getting it right, so more of that won't hurt xD), which would mean making it look like a proper map for a game :p
And a reason to get it looking much better would be to add in-game item called just "map" that would show map image with extra pointer telling player where Rose exactly is at each point. Just a little extra that is not needed at this very moment, but since I was fixing original map sketch to get a good frame for map building, I decided to share this anyway.

Reactions: Mr. White Rabbit
Feb 1, 2018
Little bump, directly copy pasted from patreon post

Since I dropped it on discord, I will post it here too.
This is the map of the Rieat (which means pretty much "Earth" in some I-just-made-it-up-but-not-really-right-now ancient language).
One with borders, other without any. No important places/cities marked on both maps.

This is also pretty much what I am using to build in game map from tilesets.

I may spend some extra time and refine this map sketch even more (I had to look at so many maps and read a little bit about geology to at least try getting it right, so more of that won't hurt XD), which would mean making it look like a proper map for a game :p
And a reason to get it looking much better would be to add in-game item called just "map" that would show map image with extra pointer telling player where Rose exactly is at each point. Just a little extra that is not needed at this very moment, but since I was fixing original map sketch to get a good frame for map building, I decided to share this anyway.
It does look very nice! And the map leaves the impression that the planet
has been very likely a target for meteors, with all those lakes that kinda look like craters. If it is intentional, or not, you could consider making a reference to such thing in the plotline. Maybe add a character addicted to looking at the stars? Anyway, nice map.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoshiiki

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
Never heard of that game, so no idea what it is and if it's rpg maker: MV, VX Ace or VX etc.
Anyway, first: make sure you applied the hotfix #2
Second, make sure your system meets bare minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
For laptops, CPU may need to be slightly better.
HELL YEA hotfix #2 help me i walk normal not in slow mod fnx and this game is good

Reactions: Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
It does look very nice! And the map leaves the impression that the planeta
has been a very likely target for metheors, with all those lakes that kinda look like craters. If It is intentional, or not, you could consider making a reference to such thing in the plotline. Maybe add a character addicted to looking at the stars? Anyway, nice map.
Well, seems like even on rough version some elements are quite obvious, it will be visible much better in properly drawn version... Especially that giant hole in Marath :p
But yeah, there not only is a thing related to meteors, but it's already a part of the plot line. Same thing with a character that deals with the topic.
Hopefully, general plot line so far will seem standard and generic, so it will be more fun when certain elements are revealed xD
HELL YEA hotfix #2 help me i walk normal not in slow mod fnx and this game is good
Good to hear that :]

Reactions: Mr. White Rabbit

igg

Feb 25, 2018
There is a list of things that won't be in game, because of same/other reasons:
won't be:
Code:
preggo
vore
gore (due to technical limitations as it would need tons of extra images)
NTR (no BF/husband for that, otherwise - why not?)
skat
vomit
golden shower
futa (no heroine being a futa, maybe
For specification. When you said you won't code golden shower does that mean that A: there will be no urinating scenes at all or B: that there are scenes of her urinating (whether in public or not) but no scenes of her urinating on anyone

Zoriol

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, so I'm new to this, I just found this game today and have stumbled across a problem. I don't know if I did something wrong to break the game or whatever. But while getting to the first village and becoming a maid for the guy, he brought me to the basement to put on a maid outfit, however it won't let me open the wardrobe or whatever to proceed. Is it maybe a bug? Maybe my computer sucks, either way I need help!

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi, so I'm new to this, I just found this game today and have stumbled across a problem. I don't know if I did something wrong to break the game or whatever. But while getting to the first village and becoming a maid for the guy, he brought me to the basement to put on a maid outfit, however it won't let me open the wardrobe or whatever to proceed. Is it maybe a bug? Maybe my computer sucks, either way I need help!
First post in this thread, there is a hotfix in the download list :D

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
hey man, it's been about 20 days since I got in touch with you. So how's the next update going?
Let's see... Nothing more to do in terms of drawing clothes/weapons, part of the world map also done (well, that part is where new content takes place), basic maps of few places done, events drawing are in various states, from sketched to having some things finished (this is where majority of time went).
Lately kinda busy fucking around with quest plugin(s). Gotta do monster pictures and bestiary for those now, but I will not add mobs that won't make it to the next release.
Still shitload of work to do, but at least this time it's playable content and not tons of cloth/weapon edits/draws. I will probably take 1 day break to redo opening that shows before menu, but dunno when.
So right now it's a little bit of messy, due to me jumping from one thing to another so I do other things than just sit and draw XD
Anyway, I set soft deadline around end of August (in reality, middle of Audust, but giving myself a lot of extra time in case something comes up or I get stuck with drawing).

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
hey just wondering if there is anny way to get all the tavern scens whitout cheating?
ohh and the game is great :D kinda wish there was more to do in the 4weeks training since it went by way to fast. and the black screens lasts way to long but that might be me haveing to much up at once.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
hey just wondering if there is anny way to get all the tavern scens whitout cheating?
Not in the current version. Though, better this way than edging people xD
ohh and the game is great :D kinda wish there was more to do in the 4weeks training since it went by way to fast. and the black screens lasts way to long but that might be me haveing to much up at once.
Thanks. Well, those 4 weeks were much shorter until I extended them, so it still could be worse xD
Maybe, though I am keeping those black screens much shorter now.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I will bump this and link to latest public post:

And yes, I changed from "per month" to "per major release" because reasons in previous post.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
dunno what i happen.. since i am new into this world ... i downloaded the game in all links in my window 7 laptop .... but when i extract all with WinRar
it says
error x8000040005

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
dunno what i happen.. since i am new into this world ... i downloaded the game in all links in my window 7 laptop .... but when i extract all with WinRar
it says
error x8000040005
Your laptop is probably running out of memory to extract it. Either there is not enough physically or there is not enough because other applications are using too much.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
So is there a guide for this game ? Cause I was being maid in the bar and dunno what to do after the 2 guys lift the skirt up

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hotfix #3 for 0.1.4c - All systems
Fixes issue with bar scene after getting high ero stats with Debug NPCs So basically, this doesn't do anything for people who don't use debug NPCs.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes