4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I do not know why, but for some reason i can not fathom, everytime i try extract the game to my desktop/folder, it simply states that every file is damaged and ive used both the mega and the zippyfile link. I checked i have 30 gb left so thats obviously not the issue and im using Winrar

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
I do not know why, but for some reason i can not fathom, everytime i try extract the game to my desktop/folder, it simply states that every file is damaged and ive used both the mega and the zippyfile link. I checked i have 30 gb left so thats obviously not the issue and im using Winrar
Try 7zip.

Reactions: aaryncage

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Only stuff actually used in game is included. If I didn't strip unused assets, it wouldn't be 400MB but 1GB.
:test2:

Hardanik

Mar 7, 2018
Hi, I just can't get the maid outfit in the basement of the vizer, I try to click on the closet but nothing else happens. Can you help me?

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi, I just can't get the maid outfit in the basement of the vizer, I try to click on the closet but nothing else happens. Can you help me?

Look at the links, there is hotfix link there. Plus, even on page 9, 8, 7 people ask for same thing.
I think, I will start adding big warning before game starts about checking for fixes first... Though, for that I will also need to remember to change game version whenever a hotfix is applied.

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
After Vizar is taken away Rose runs into castle and runs up to Marley and she says Rose I am so glad to see you and then says to follow her and then they go into Vizar's room and she repeats the Rose I am so glad to see you and screen goes black and nothing ever comes back

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
After Vizar is taken away Rose runs into castle and runs up to Marley and she says Rose I am so glad to see you and then says to follow her and then they go into Vizar's room and she repeats the Rose I am so glad to see you and screen goes black and nothing ever comes back
It's definitely one of good routes, though since it wasn't reported, it's probably more uncommon one.
But, I think I know what's going on, sounds like event is repeating itself due to transfer somewhere. I will take a look and figure out a way to fix it and there are at least two ways. Will drop a fix after checking out if it doesn't happen anywhere extra as transferring was added later to not have such long time for characters to move around. Though, rather after I get some sleep.

EDIT: So I took a look into event itself and honestly, have no clue "why" it's happening. If you can, send me save(s) of the game so I can take a deeper look into it @Soylent Green

Kid554

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, i'm stuck when get the maid suit in the wardrobe. Action don't work with the wardrobe, another one like sword, amor, helmet,... still work.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi, i'm stuck when get the maid suit in the wardrobe. Action don't work with the wardrobe, another one like sword, amor, helmet,... still work.

Look at the links, there is hotfix link there. Plus, even on page 9, 8, 7 people ask for same thing.
I think, I will start adding big warning before game starts about checking for fixes first... Though, for that I will also need to remember to change game version whenever a hotfix is applied.
At some point I will stop answering to same thing over and over.

Reactions: Kid554

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
It's definitely one of good routes, though since it wasn't reported, it's probably more uncommon one.
But, I think I know what's going on, sounds like event is repeating itself due to transfer somewhere. I will take a look and figure out a way to fix it and there are at least two ways. Will drop a fix after checking out if it doesn't happen anywhere extra as transferring was added later to not have such long time for characters to move around. Though, rather after I get some sleep.

EDIT: So I took a look into event itself and honestly, have no clue "why" it's happening. If you can, send me save(s) of the game so I can take a deeper look into it @Soylent Green
here is the save. i saved at last spot i could before it happens

here is save in zip file it wouldn't let me just post the file. i saved at very last moment i could

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
here is the save. i saved at last spot i could before it happens

here is save in zip file it wouldn't let me just post the file. i saved at very last moment i could
Thanks, I will take a look, fix it so you can continue from where you stopped. But not now, going to bed. I will update this post (if no new will pop up) and @ you so you know right away when it's done.

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks, I will take a look, fix it so you can continue from where you stopped. But not now, going to bed. I will update this post (if no new will pop up) and @ you so you know right away when it's done.
I replayed doing different this time and got past that part this is what i think i did that might caused it. First time thru i didnt get the diary until working one day as maid then i couldnt do the blackmail thing because you never get talk to her alone so that might caused that bug

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I replayed doing different this time and got past that part this is what i think i did that might caused it. First time thru i didnt get the diary until working one day as maid then i couldnt do the blackmail thing because you never get talk to her alone so that might caused that bug
That would explain why triggers got screwed all around. Basically, after first day of working as a maid, option for getting a diary should be locked away. So I was searching in the wrong place. Will take a look at her father's script.
Simply may be an leftover from initial design I dropped due to amount of extra elements to branching.

EDIT:
Now I am super confused, seems like I did include safety measures to lock away possibility to get diary from Elsha's father... so I have no idea how you actually got it.
Did you get it any other way? @Soylent Green

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Ok, enough is enough :D
I reuploaded 0.1.4c with applied hotfix 3... I hope there is no need to explain why.
Links are on my blog:

Oh... And while you are there, I also added roadmap to show current progress. That's all.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017

Free means free, fuck dumb paywalls, fuck waiting time based on given money, screw all that crap.
Everything is in post above. Thanks for reading :D

zune127

Jun 25, 2017
I found myself being more entertained by the story than the h-content. The artwork and main character are great, and I think you've made an absolute gem of a game.

Reactions: Yoshiiki
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes