4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Game looks great, but unfortunately I get an error (Error 0x80004005: Unspecific error) whenever I try to extract the files. Also it seems that this is a personal problem as no one has mentioned this error.
Yes it is, windows file extractor is shit.
Please use 7zip as it's much better tool for dealing with archives.

D

Deleted member 719178

Yes it is, windows file extractor is shit.
Please use 7zip as it's much better tool for dealing with archives.
Ah, I didn't use 7zip at first to extract it since it wasn't a .rar file and so it default used windows file extractor. It works now thanks!

Reactions: Yoshiiki

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Note: I am aware of misalignment during masturbation scene after first time watching Vizar/Elsha having sex.
While I fixed it already, there is no hotfix fixing it.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Do you have any idea, more or less, of when the next update will come out? (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) (days, months ...)
Sure, in around 30 days, last time I said that I was only off by 20+ days XD
Jokes aside, I am dividing first kingdom map into smaller chunks (provinces as I decided) so I won't be doing all events at once. Rather each chunk at the time with story events as last ones (I am not going to blueball anyone, so if I am going to do an event, it must be fully finished, even if working only with debug menu).
So for this area, I have 4 H events (amount can change), more than few smaller Non-H events/quests. Not sure how many ecchi themed ones I will add, maybe few to spice things up.
Other than that, 2 new underwear (one is done already), one weapon (almost done) and two sets of clothes (though, it's same cloth but available in light and armored/heavy version). For clothes it's generally 1-2 day per cloth. For H events... No fucking clue, depends on event XD
So yeah, let's say 30 days and see if I can get it faster, not make it or be on time.
Also, I am aware it doesn't sound good that I can't determine how much drawing time I need, but I would rather be out in clear with that than not fit in set time period and try making some bullshit up.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
again one silly question.
how to reduce shame without using the plug in. this is to go to the third stage of the pub in the first village.

just following he story i fail to reduce shame and up exhibitionism.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
again one silly question.
how to reduce shame without using the plug in. this is to go to the third stage of the pub in the first village.

just following he story i fail to reduce shame and up exhibitionism.
At this very point, it's not possible without debug. Simply not enough events to reduce shame to such value.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I'm guessing the max slut barmaid chain won't get fixed until it's possible to get shame that low legally?

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I'm guessing the max slut barmaid chain won't get fixed until it's possible to get shame that low legally?
I wouldn't say "fixed" as there is nothing wrong with it (as far as I am aware). But I am assuming you have in mind getting all scenes. Then yeah, getting it 'legally' would be only thing.
Generally, there are two options for long games:
#1 Have only those scenes that player can get, which will result in a long wait period before MC will get a dick inside of her.
#2 Have scene finished and give other means to get that scene. I think this one is much better, because after hours of playing, there won't be that unsatisfying factor included.

But this gave me a completely different idea.
How about: add extra save slot to the game, when a player uses debugging (which will be turned into debug menu), game will save to a special backup slot, so in case of anything, player can just rollback after loading that save. No clue if it will work, but I am open to ideas.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I wouldn't say "fixed" as there is nothing wrong with it (as far as I am aware). But I am assuming you have in mind getting all scenes. Then yeah, getting it 'legally' would be only thing.
Em. I've just gotten a couple of the bugs I reported way back in the previous version. As in, if you try the first event with no underwear (both at 3rd and 4rth degree of perversion), the last customer (soldier) will remain inactive, breaking the event. Likewise, in the second event at maximum perversion the second geezer that tries to join in on the butt massage gets stuck in his place, also breaking the event. Thought it just got pushed back due to those versions being only accessible via debug.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Em. I've just gotten a couple of the bugs I reported way back in the previous version. As in, if you try the first event with no underwear (both at 3rd and 4rth degree of perversion), the last customer (soldier) will remain inactive, breaking the event. Likewise, in the second event at maximum perversion the second geezer that tries to join in on the butt massage gets stuck in his place, also breaking the event. Thought it just got pushed back due to those versions being only accessible via debug.
I may have not noted that one down and simply forgot to check.
Noting it down right now.
However, those versions of events should work normally in recollection room (can't remember how many combinations and to what tier of level I checked it up, but it was more than few).
Password for the gallery is: BOOBIES (it's such an old joke, I am not even going to explain it, use google :p)

Anyway, since those are accessed by debug, I will focus on making new content for now and try getting it fixed for next release.
So basically, if it's something game breaking without debugs - hotfix coming asap.
Other things - lower priority, can wait.

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I found a mistake. I transfer my saves from version b to "c", and when I load it, it does not go in.
From 0.1.4c changelog:
NOTE2: Old saves do not work, in next release there will be option to move player to either end of Sedara content or when latest release ended. Questions will take care of branching and equipment. Sorry about that.

And this is exactly why old saves do not work.
If it's just about gallery, then you can start new game, skip intro, go directly to gallery and unlock it with password.

Password for the gallery is: BOOBIES (it's such an old joke, I am not even going to explain it, use google :p)

igg

Feb 25, 2018
I found a minor error
During the first bar work the two customer if mc is not wearing underwear then the guard event won't trigger

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I found a minor error
During the first bar work the two customer if mc is not wearing underwear then the guard event won't trigger
Yeah, it was mentioned.

So it's either earlier game version or after using modified plugin, but as I said under link to that, no guarantee it won't break anything. In gallery that event should work properly, password to gallery was posted in one of the posts...
In case someone doesn't get the password joke, here:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes